Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Hey R2, get off your lazy behinds and fix IoB

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hey R2, get off your lazy behinds and fix IoB

So, twice again this week, players on my server (S64) have had the counter in IoB stop working, and it seems it's that twice per week for the last month it has been happening. People are posting but you lazy individuals won't do anything to fix it. And then you guys start to wonder why you cannot keep players? Get off your lazy ***** and start fixing what needs to be fixed. Better yet, maybe players should start showing the actual owners of CS how "well" of a job you're doing, and maybe they can force you to get off your lazy behinds so you stop making them look bad.
    Last edited by MisterCuddles; 12-23-2013, 06:24 PM.

It may be a bug its happened a bit on hellstorm.
    Originally posted by iTz_SoN
    I will murder everyone I see in GR regardless of level.
    I treat all players equally - so they all die.

Comment

If this is happening, then show me some screenshots.
      From what I've experienced everyday in Island of Blessing, nothing has happened.
      I'm not saying you're lying - rather I need some solid evidence to make it happen.
      You make it sound like a server issue rather than a global issue and I don't see posts from all the servers experiencing this issue.
      The King doesn't fall so easily boys

Comment

Last it happened on hellstorm was a month ago. It could possibly be longer. Didnt know its still happening on other servers.
        Originally posted by iTz_SoN
        I will murder everyone I see in GR regardless of level.
        I treat all players equally - so they all die.

Comment

This have happened several times in my server, but the problem in my server are that people are too LAZY to send in tickets about it.
          And I don't collect stones so I won't send in a ticket as that's really not my problem.

I ticket's I have sent in to this one point since the new ticket system though... not a single one of them have been answered to, so even if people did send in tickets... nothing would change as R2 have turned too lazy to care.
          Server: (S45)Exenden Realm
          Name: Lunaria
          Class: Fire Mage
          Plane: Eidolon
          Level: 125+
          Guild: TheDarkness (Leader)
          Honor Rank: Emperor
          Mount: Super Jiyaori
          Wings: Ultimate Demon Lord +5
          Weapon: Perfect Fragarach Orb II +8 (Fused with lvl 121 orb)
          Husband: (S50)Buldozeris00
          Pet: Guardian Angel +13, Emperor Demon +13, Super Angel +13, Ultrasaurus Rex +13, Dragon Boxer +13, Fire Lord + Morphed Phoenix

“It’s too bad that stupidity isn’t painful.” ― Anton Szandor LaVey

Comment

Originally posted by Isarenya View Post
            This have happened several times in my server, but the problem in my server are that people are too LAZY to send in tickets about it.
            And I don't collect stones so I won't send in a ticket as that's really not my problem.

I ticket's I have sent in to this one point since the new ticket system though... not a single one of them have been answered to, so even if people did send in tickets... nothing would change as R2 have turned too lazy to care.
            Its not a matter of laziness , R2 requires evidence to take action if none is provided , no action is taken. If you write a ticket and don't get a response , you can always post your ticket # someone will come along and forward it for you so it can get resolved.

Comment

Working...
            X