few things about destroyed items

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• few things about destroyed items

First make any gear with any kind of gem is impossible to drop, sell, disenchant.
    Second sperion can't be dropped or destroyed to.
    I think this helps for many players out here cause your dear customer service is useless and way to ignorant and most of all it is even not working normaly, ppl behind customer service like .............. after few e-mails I have to imagine I am talking with donkey or chat bot... if any one interested I even can post screenshot about my sperion loss and ther response and how they purging off any possible responsibility, so I dont care about this Bunny Wabbitsâ„¢ place any more but before I am gone, I make r2 suffer a bit and listen what players say,
    so this place still full of bugs, and no one cares to fix them.
    Merry Bunny Wabbitsâ„¢ X-mas r2 I hope u will be able pach this at next server update before u Bunny Wabbitsâ„¢ more people out there ant they leave this place
    Last edited by BrotherVT; 12-21-2013, 09:50 PM.

Any issues you may have with both the issue and the customer service, you are free to PM a moderator to see if we can help with anything.
    We will not ensure you will be satisfied with the results but we always try our best to satisfy the players.
    The King doesn't fall so easily boys

Comment

I agree on this one. There is no reason why lvl7 sperion gems (most of them bought for xtals) can be sold for 1c just by one click on them. Make them like the other gems and give them colors so there is at least a warning when u click on them.

Comment

Originally posted by TheRaspberry View Post
        I agree on this one. There is no reason why lvl7 sperion gems (most of them bought for xtals) can be sold for 1c just by one click on them. Make them like the other gems and give them colors so there is at least a warning when u click on them.
        This is a pretty good suggestion I think that would be nice ,
        for the time being just put sperion gems in your vault or pay closer attention when selling to npc. :3

Comment

in other hand simply change confirmation window similar like guild disbanding when u need to write in >>yes<< to proceed, the old confirmation window like on ignore list after 40+ dungeon runs day when u cleaning inventory from ****, so bound gear, gems and items should get new confirmation window when u need to type something in to proceed deletion or selling or u need to remove gems before selling destroying gear, but w8 dream on 4 this they can't fix bugs so this way to much for em

Comment

well developers just made all way down to **** land I even can't get new attack sperion to start over ty for loved up x-mass I hope developers team drowns fast in game business
            Last edited by BlazingAngel; 12-24-2013, 09:53 PM. Reason: language

Comment

Originally posted by S1darkdesire View Post
              well developers just made all way down to **** land I even can't get new attack sperion to start over ty for ****** up x-mass I hope developers team drowns fast in game business
              Have you tried to file a ticket and ask for help? http://support.r2games.com

Comment

LOL yes some of em just idiots, some want to help but they can't do anything cause developers just say no and they CAN'T do anything lol
                but fact: sperion is one time quest item, one attack, one def, so after lost u can't start over like frag weapon, but w8 after u start with support u get more x-mass presents - devs just say no don't send anything for player, so no quest, item gone, toon useless, no protection for items, http://support.r2games.com pretty useless team dont ya think lol

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	sperion.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	878.5 KB
ID:	1679109 btw, so my maxed def, here no quest no attack sperion

Comment

Working...
                  X