Cruelty

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cruelty

So I was just wondering how it is that R2 is letting a player harass almost every female in a server by saying rude and un-needed comments by whispering them literally all day long over and over again and when you ignore him he creates a new account and yet the GMs response is this has nothing to do with their game. The last I checked it is the GMs job to make sure this game is fun and exciting for players not allowing them to be harassed at this level. Can someone explain this to me please because there were screen shots sent to you and you have failed these players at your job.

Provide Screen shots in a ticket , and give me your ticket # , I will make sure its forwarded and someone looks into it for you , Harassment in not acceptable and I assure you this will be dealt with if sufficient evidence is provided.

Comment

Originally posted by MisterCuddles View Post
      Provide Screen shots in a ticket , and give me your ticket # , I will make sure its forwarded and someone looks into it for you , Harassment in not acceptable and I assure you this will be dealt with if sufficient evidence is provided.
      Thank you i will let them know so that they can create a ticket or tickets and i will send you the numbers

Comment

Working...
      X