Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Snowman = Discrimination

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Snowman = Discrimination

Im really gutted that all these low lvl whatevers are running around with their DOT attacks or whatever killing all the snowmen because ice mages have absolutely no attacks that work and I rarely get a chance to test all of them out before some noob rogue comes and kills them all.
    there are singular people selling over 200 roses
    so far this event ive had the privelledge of buying some of the event items and I hate complaining so i just wanted to ask
    Will there be an event where only Ice mages can benefit on New years eve.
    This would even out the score. i hate christmas.

Agreed. The christmas event should be for everyone and not only the rouges. i want roses too without buyin em

Comment

Rogues normally have the upperhand, don't they. >.< Although many of those roses are, from what I would assume, gifts of the Warrior's Call Level 90 collection, which gives rosesx100 that can be sold.

Comment

Originally posted by Xere125 View Post
        Agreed. The christmas event should be for everyone and not only the rouges. i want roses too without buyin em
        I solved this problem with the bosses in starglade a long time ago , make a low lvl rogue alt + invite to party and kill the boss you get the reward , if rogues have an advantage why not just use a rogue? :3

Comment

Originally posted by MisterCuddles View Post
          I solved this problem with the bosses in starglade a long time ago , make a low lvl rogue alt + invite to party and kill the boss you get the reward , if rogues have an advantage why not just use a rogue? :3
          I have to agree with Cuddles, I have a character for every class, as such I use them to my advantage..... And don't assume that Rogues will always have the upper hand. There have been many events specifically giving each class an upper hand.... So, don't be discouraged by this event... Eventually your class may have the upper hand.
          Game:Crystal Saga
          Server:S58 Holorn Cliff
          IGN:S58-AquaShock
          Level: 198-Eidolon
          Class: Knight
          Guild: (S6)Insidious

"Stay away from negative people. They have a problem for every solution"
          -Albert Einstein

Comment

Originally posted by MisterCuddles View Post
            lmao ur new arent you :3 i use a rogue with about 270% atk speed and demonic gift, i got ks a by a scion noob. why? because this time around its the last hit that gets the drops, and this time the snowmen have 4564576857848957964478% dodge so its truly luck. which is a major **** off for the people that do 99.99% of the damage to the snowman but some ♥♥♥♥ comes and lands one hit and takes everything that you worked for. grats r2 for trying someting new but ya dun ****** up again 1 love.
            Last edited by MemoryLane; 12-26-2013, 05:00 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by PrinceKuja View Post
              lmao ur new arent you :3 i use a rogue with about 270% atk speed and demonic gift, i got ks a by a scion noob. why? because this time around its the last hit that gets the drops, and this time the snowmen have 4564576857848957964478% dodge so its truly luck. which is a major **** off for the people that do 99.99% of the damage to the snowman but some ♥♥♥♥ comes and lands one hit and takes everything that you worked for. grats r2 for trying someting new but ya dun ****** up again 1 love.
              I guarantee I have been playing longer than you besides its luck based like you said , so anyone has a chance to get it , better luck next time :P
              Last edited by MemoryLane; 12-26-2013, 05:00 PM.

Comment

A noob rouge can only help killing the snowman if u pick the viper skill .

Because snowman have high dodge but a little amount of HP. so when viper trigger the boss dies in 1 min (tested )
                It's important to make people happy, but you got to start by yourself

Comment

Working...
                X