grats failed promo

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• grats failed promo

me and my friends cant recharge today good job on letting us know that recharging isnt an option today >.>

can any gm online tell us why we couldnt recharge a few hours ago? idk if problem is still ongoing, ive elected to not recharge after that.

Comment

GM's dont read this forum. At all.

Comment

Originally posted by Ice_Man View Post
        GM's dont read this forum. At all.
        Mods read the forum and we can contact GM's for you , and yes sometimes even GM's will read the forums.
        I have had no issues with recharge at all , so if there is a problem you will need to file a ticket here http://support.r2games.com

Comment

gms do read the forums quite a bit, just rarely respond to threads. and i was able to recharge by using an alternate method with my credit card, still cant purchase vip tho ><

Comment

Originally posted by PrinceKuja View Post
            gms do read the forums quite a bit, just rarely respond to threads. and i was able to recharge by using an alternate method with my credit card, still cant purchase vip tho ><
            You probably need to contact playspan about vip not working www.playspan.com

Comment

just got a response form them and this is the stupid response i get.

Thank you for your inquiry. For security reasons we are unable to give specific details on payment restrictions. Your payments have been denied as your billing address and computer's IP Address are too far apart. You will not be able to bypass this specific payment restriction. You may want to use another credit card or PayPal account to make a payment. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause you. If you require any additional assistance or information, please feel free to contact us at any time.

what a %^&%^&#$ joke
              Last edited by PrinceKuja; 12-27-2013, 05:44 PM.

Comment

guess ican use it to buy ugc online. such a pain.
                Last edited by PrinceKuja; 12-27-2013, 06:26 PM.

Comment

Working...
                X