Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Beepuddylan
    replied
    Keep in mind, that R2 must have ireffutable evidnce that you were indeed hacked, if you simply gave someone your log-in info and they stole it, then you need to realize that it is not up to them to replace things that you risked losing in giving someone the info needed to hack this character. That is why the ToS specifically bans the sharing or selling of accounts to others.

Leave a comment:

• PrinceKuja
    replied
    the thing that pisses me off the most is the fact that these items i wish to have replaced dont cost them a damn thing to send me. they havent punished the player that jacked my stuff. i had a guildmate get jacked for stuff and r2 replaced that players items, but with me they immediately refuse to replace anything before launching their "investigation". theyre totally brushing the entire thing off and telling me tough luck (in other words ofc). no consideration for the time and money between all my characters that ive put in at all. if i dont get a proper response to my last email sent to them and a satisfying outcome from this i will be gone from this place for good. and perhaps ill go and sell my toons to compensate for the money loss.
    Last edited by PrinceKuja; 01-04-2014, 06:57 PM.

Leave a comment:

• vastilos
    replied
    Oh, and MisterCuddles, if there is nobody to respond to tickets, then why were there updates on Blood and Jade then? Since you know, they took the day(s) off to be with their families, right?

Leave a comment:

• vastilos
    replied
    It's not like it matters since you won't get anything back that was stolen. All you'll get is a response in broken English with horrible grammar and what you read probably won't make any sense. But that's if they take the time to personally respond, which R2 doesn't do. All they do is send you an automated response in gibberish. It's why I always tell people that is stupid to spend real money on a f2p game. And this game is the best example of why you don't.

Leave a comment:

• MisterCuddles
    replied
    Originally posted by KurbyMarie View Post
    I had to work on Christmas, I had to work on New Years. There are a LOT of people that had to work. And apparently the hacker decided to work too, why can't the staff work? too expensive to give them holiday pay? I mean seriously, you got your $3000, that ought to be enough to pay for one or two employees to stick around just in case someone submits a ticket. Just cause its the holidays doesn't mean the problems magically go away for a day. How would YOU feel if you got $3000 stolen from you?? I think the staff should pay the person back for all the money that was lost. PLUS INTEREST.
    They get a day off to spend with family , many people do. The company makes the policy not the staff, I continue to check in on this issue , Sorry you have to work on holidays however raging at the staff over another players issue is not helpful in this case.

Leave a comment:

• Death.Dealer
    replied
    Originally posted by Death.Dealer View Post
    Thats ***** sick!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The amount of time and money you put into a game n they cant even ***** help you when a ***** idiot decides to *** you up?????

Thats just ***** rediculous

I cant express how mad i am for you right now R2 should be on this case straight away
    Damn thats a lot of stars***** lol sorry but that is just crazy

Leave a comment:

• Death.Dealer
    replied
    Originally posted by PrinceKuja View Post
    still havent got a proper response from them, all they say is "pls give us ur ip" and "we will not replace any of your stolen goods"

i kinda have a big problem with that seeing as its been almost 2 weeks and i still havent got 1 piece of useful information out of them. and on top of that i get irrelevant responses to my questions, completely off topic.
    Thats ***** sick!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The amount of time and money you put into a game n they cant even ***** help you when a ***** idiot decides to *** you up?????

Thats just ***** rediculous

I cant express how mad i am for you right now R2 should be on this case straight away

Leave a comment:

• dovoImport
    replied
    or just **** the forum and ticket system til the issue is resolved.

Leave a comment:

• vastilos
    replied
    Get a lawyer dude.

Leave a comment:

• PrinceKuja
    replied
    still havent got a proper response from them, all they say is "pls give us ur ip" and "we will not replace any of your stolen goods"

i kinda have a big problem with that seeing as its been almost 2 weeks and i still havent got 1 piece of useful information out of them. and on top of that i get irrelevant responses to my questions, completely off topic.

Leave a comment:

• KurbyMarie
    replied
    Originally posted by MisterCuddles View Post
    Yes we understand this is important , however Staff have the same holidays off as everyone else. I keep checking up on this issue to help get it resolved as fast as possible.
    I had to work on Christmas, I had to work on New Years. There are a LOT of people that had to work. And apparently the hacker decided to work too, why can't the staff work? too expensive to give them holiday pay? I mean seriously, you got your $3000, that ought to be enough to pay for one or two employees to stick around just in case someone submits a ticket. Just cause its the holidays doesn't mean the problems magically go away for a day. How would YOU feel if you got $3000 stolen from you?? I think the staff should pay the person back for all the money that was lost. PLUS INTEREST.

Leave a comment:

• PrinceKuja
    replied
    thanks for that. i really appreciate it... im just beyond anxious to get to the bottom of it. u can understand, right?

Leave a comment:

• MisterCuddles
    replied
    Originally posted by PrinceKuja View Post
    i understand its the holidays etc however, someone getting jacked for over $3000 is a big deal and should be resolved quicker
    Yes we understand this is important , however Staff have the same holidays off as everyone else. I keep checking up on this issue to help get it resolved as fast as possible.

Leave a comment:

• PrinceKuja
    replied
    i understand its the holidays etc however, someone getting jacked for over $3000 is a big deal and should be resolved quicker

Leave a comment:

• MisterCuddles
    replied
    Most likely you will receive a reply after new years , GM's are very busy this time of year as are most people.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X