Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

account hacked

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• account hacked

my account was hacked and i lost several thousand dollars worth of items plz help ticket #24199

Forwarded for you .

Comment

still awaiting an update on that ticket

Comment

guess im not getting an update today.

Comment

I'll forward the issue again for you.
          The King doesn't fall so easily boys

Comment

thank you sir

Comment

2 days , havent heard anything ...

Comment

Most likely you will receive a reply after new years , GM's are very busy this time of year as are most people.

Comment

i understand its the holidays etc however, someone getting jacked for over $3000 is a big deal and should be resolved quicker

Comment

Originally posted by PrinceKuja View Post
                    i understand its the holidays etc however, someone getting jacked for over $3000 is a big deal and should be resolved quicker
                    Yes we understand this is important , however Staff have the same holidays off as everyone else. I keep checking up on this issue to help get it resolved as fast as possible.

Comment

thanks for that. i really appreciate it... im just beyond anxious to get to the bottom of it. u can understand, right?

Comment

Originally posted by MisterCuddles View Post
                        Yes we understand this is important , however Staff have the same holidays off as everyone else. I keep checking up on this issue to help get it resolved as fast as possible.
                        I had to work on Christmas, I had to work on New Years. There are a LOT of people that had to work. And apparently the hacker decided to work too, why can't the staff work? too expensive to give them holiday pay? I mean seriously, you got your $3000, that ought to be enough to pay for one or two employees to stick around just in case someone submits a ticket. Just cause its the holidays doesn't mean the problems magically go away for a day. How would YOU feel if you got $3000 stolen from you?? I think the staff should pay the person back for all the money that was lost. PLUS INTEREST.

IGN: (S60)xPoptart
                        Server: [60] Exigent Bluff
                        Class: Lvl 100+ Eidolon Knight
                        Guild: (S62)BloodAbyss
                        Husband: (S62)Thunderbumm
                        Pets: Gen 3 Super Demon, Gen 2 Burning Angel, Gen 1 Snow Angel
                        Mount: Golem Palanquin

♥ I love my husband ♥

Comment

still havent got a proper response from them, all they say is "pls give us ur ip" and "we will not replace any of your stolen goods"

i kinda have a big problem with that seeing as its been almost 2 weeks and i still havent got 1 piece of useful information out of them. and on top of that i get irrelevant responses to my questions, completely off topic.

Comment

Get a lawyer dude.

Comment

or just **** the forum and ticket system til the issue is resolved.

Comment

Working...
                              X