account hacked

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by PrinceKuja View Post
    still havent got a proper response from them, all they say is "pls give us ur ip" and "we will not replace any of your stolen goods"

i kinda have a big problem with that seeing as its been almost 2 weeks and i still havent got 1 piece of useful information out of them. and on top of that i get irrelevant responses to my questions, completely off topic.
    Thats ***** sick!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The amount of time and money you put into a game n they cant even ***** help you when a ***** idiot decides to *** you up?????

Thats just ***** rediculous

I cant express how mad i am for you right now R2 should be on this case straight away
    DeathDealer
    Legends Praetorian

Caesar's personal Assassin

Married to the best priest in the game

DEATH WILL COME FOR YOU

Comment

Originally posted by Death.Dealer View Post
      Thats ***** sick!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The amount of time and money you put into a game n they cant even ***** help you when a ***** idiot decides to *** you up?????

Thats just ***** rediculous

I cant express how mad i am for you right now R2 should be on this case straight away
      Damn thats a lot of stars***** lol sorry but that is just crazy
      DeathDealer
      Legends Praetorian

Caesar's personal Assassin

Married to the best priest in the game

DEATH WILL COME FOR YOU

Comment

Originally posted by KurbyMarie View Post
        I had to work on Christmas, I had to work on New Years. There are a LOT of people that had to work. And apparently the hacker decided to work too, why can't the staff work? too expensive to give them holiday pay? I mean seriously, you got your $3000, that ought to be enough to pay for one or two employees to stick around just in case someone submits a ticket. Just cause its the holidays doesn't mean the problems magically go away for a day. How would YOU feel if you got $3000 stolen from you?? I think the staff should pay the person back for all the money that was lost. PLUS INTEREST.
        They get a day off to spend with family , many people do. The company makes the policy not the staff, I continue to check in on this issue , Sorry you have to work on holidays however raging at the staff over another players issue is not helpful in this case.

Comment

It's not like it matters since you won't get anything back that was stolen. All you'll get is a response in broken English with horrible grammar and what you read probably won't make any sense. But that's if they take the time to personally respond, which R2 doesn't do. All they do is send you an automated response in gibberish. It's why I always tell people that is stupid to spend real money on a f2p game. And this game is the best example of why you don't.

Comment

Oh, and MisterCuddles, if there is nobody to respond to tickets, then why were there updates on Blood and Jade then? Since you know, they took the day(s) off to be with their families, right?

Comment

the thing that pisses me off the most is the fact that these items i wish to have replaced dont cost them a damn thing to send me. they havent punished the player that jacked my stuff. i had a guildmate get jacked for stuff and r2 replaced that players items, but with me they immediately refuse to replace anything before launching their "investigation". theyre totally brushing the entire thing off and telling me tough luck (in other words ofc). no consideration for the time and money between all my characters that ive put in at all. if i dont get a proper response to my last email sent to them and a satisfying outcome from this i will be gone from this place for good. and perhaps ill go and sell my toons to compensate for the money loss.
              Last edited by PrinceKuja; 01-04-2014, 06:57 PM.

Comment

Keep in mind, that R2 must have ireffutable evidnce that you were indeed hacked, if you simply gave someone your log-in info and they stole it, then you need to realize that it is not up to them to replace things that you risked losing in giving someone the info needed to hack this character. That is why the ToS specifically bans the sharing or selling of accounts to others.
                Game:Crystal Saga
                Server:S58 Holorn Cliff
                IGN:S58-AquaShock
                Level: 198-Eidolon
                Class: Knight
                Guild: (S6)Insidious

"Stay away from negative people. They have a problem for every solution"
                -Albert Einstein

Comment

Originally posted by Beepuddylan View Post
                  Keep in mind, that R2 must have ireffutable evidnce that you were indeed hacked, if you simply gave someone your log-in info and they stole it, then you need to realize that it is not up to them to replace things that you risked losing in giving someone the info needed to hack this character. That is why the ToS specifically bans the sharing or selling of accounts to others.
                  Exactly IF you gave out your Password it is your fault and your loss( not saying you did just stating a fact ), account sharing is against TOS and you would deserve no compensation.

Comment

Last edited by tornado199; 01-05-2014, 12:30 AM. Reason: wrong acct

Comment

Originally posted by MisterCuddles View Post
                      They get a day off to spend with family , many people do. The company makes the policy not the staff, I continue to check in on this issue , Sorry you have to work on holidays however raging at the staff over another players issue is not helpful in this case.
                      I'm perfectly fine working on the holiday MisterCuddles, I get double pay, which I can spend on this game. You'd think you and the staff would like that?? Maybe from here on out I won't. As for raging? I'm not raging... I'm simply upset. Just as you should be. I've been hacked before, openly hacked. They even admitted to hacking and R2 wouldn't do anything. I gave up months ago, but I didn't lose much. If I lost $3000, I would be p!ssed. If I lost $3000 and have had to wait WEEKS for my stuff back (and not the items, just the character itself), I'd be beyond livid, and I'd find a way to sue the company. I understand why they need to know you didn't give your information out, but there is, in essence absolutely no way for R2 to be 100% sure. We could text it to people, IM it to people, email it to people, and R2 doesn't have any way to find that out (unless they hack into our computer through our IPs to ensure, and even then they can't hack our phones, or shouldn't be able to anyway). There will always be a reasonable doubt that they gave the information to a friend, who screwed them over. R2 should just take the hit.

I work at a credit card company in the fraud department. I see this stuff all the time in a different kind of way. There's always a reasonable doubt, but the company should take ownership and just give him back his stuff, and THEN investigate. That's what credit card company's do, that's what successful, non-scam businesses do.

And yes, I'm sure my saying some of this will probably get -ME- banned, but I'm tired of R2 and their poor excuses, petty attempts, and down right stupid actions.

If it wasn't for the fact that I like the game itself, minus all the problems, I'd have been long gone.

IGN: (S60)xPoptart
                      Server: [60] Exigent Bluff
                      Class: Lvl 100+ Eidolon Knight
                      Guild: (S62)BloodAbyss
                      Husband: (S62)Thunderbumm
                      Pets: Gen 3 Super Demon, Gen 2 Burning Angel, Gen 1 Snow Angel
                      Mount: Golem Palanquin

♥ I love my husband ♥

Comment

Again my friend, unless they have undeniable evidence that your account was hacked (and not simply that someone you gave your log-in info to stole it), they will not compensate you. The reason R2 has investigations like this is due to the fact that people in the past have given their account info to a "friend", and they later found that their "friend" had hacked them and stolen all that they had..... So, until they can proove this wasn't one of those cases, they cannot do anything in the way of compensation. Remember, R2 is not the only one that has this procedure. I had this happen to me on runescape a few years ago, and I lost 2 billion gold, and several billion gold in items, and they had to do an investigation before finally compensating me. So, the point is, your going to run into this type of situation no matter what game you play. Just be patient and let them complete their investigation, and then you will be given whatever your entitled to.
                        Last edited by Beepuddylan; 01-05-2014, 04:42 AM.
                        Game:Crystal Saga
                        Server:S58 Holorn Cliff
                        IGN:S58-AquaShock
                        Level: 198-Eidolon
                        Class: Knight
                        Guild: (S6)Insidious

"Stay away from negative people. They have a problem for every solution"
                        -Albert Einstein

Comment

Originally posted by MisterCuddles View Post
                          Exactly IF you gave out your Password it is your fault and your loss( not saying you did just stating a fact ), account sharing is against TOS and you would deserve no compensation.
                          R2 claims to treat all players equally. i know a person who had all their stuff stolen recently and is notorious for account sharing. the end result? R2 replaced ALL of the stolen items. so no matter if i shared my details, i should be treated equally to this other player. the gems etc stolen are merely virtual and cost NOTHING for r2 to send the items. its also in the best interest of the company to replace the items so that the player might feel like spending more money. if they mistreat me in this case forget spending money, i wont even log in again if they want to pick and choose who they treat fairly and who they mistreat. ive heard countless stories of ppl getting exceptional treatment for no reason, yet im always getting the ****** end of the stick. so much for the "equality" they say they pride themselves in.

Comment

I am only here to help , I do not get paid for this , I have no control over ticketing ,billing or how issues are handled I can only find the issues and bring them to the table. IF this is going to turn into a thread just bashing R2 instead of trying to help the player that started this thread I feel no need to continue to reply to it.

Comment

not "bashing" but speaking truth. theres many other issues being brought up here that need to be addressed here. and i know what the role of a mod is, dont think any of these posts containing negativity are aimed at you. (at least my posts from my 197345 accounts) i appreciate your efforts in attempting to help.

but by posting these facts and making them public knowledge and having several other gms seeing the stuff going on, maybe, just maybe someone out there would have the decency to help resolve this issue in a proper manner.
                              Last edited by Lenwc; 01-05-2014, 03:25 PM.

Comment

can u help with mine too? ive been working on it for weeks they still say im not the owner and i have the exact info i always use( in a specific folder) now they say its useless. bout to give up on this game

Comment

Working...
                                X