snowmen are bugged

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• snowmen are bugged

ive been unable to land a single hit on several snowmen. but a little noob scion can come up and kill the thing in a matter of 10 seconds. with half the atk speed and hit rating. plz explain and fix. thnx.

Have you tried using a snowball?

If there are no stupid questions, then what kind of questions do stupid people ask? Do they get smart just in time to ask questions?

Comment

yes i used the snowball

people on my server said that certain instances are bugged. one rogue who is 2x stronger than me spent 30 mins on 1 snowman. and didnt even dent it.
      Last edited by VicZar; 12-29-2013, 04:09 AM. Reason: Merged

Comment

Most of the rogues are using viper and blade dance because those skills are un-dodgeable , maybe that sheds light on your problem?

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	1snowman.png
Views:	1
Size:	231.2 KB
ID:	1679197

that little guy on the left ks me at a snowman (im on the right) while i was teamed up with my eido priest. clearly he used some basic attacks (same as mine) and hit the snowman with ease. 3-4 minutes of nothing for me, he killed it in a matter of seconds. i think theres more to it than that.

maybe if r2 would come out with an official statement instead of letting us all yap about stuff we are unsure of people could understand it. ive given up on this event as its clearly a waste of time for over 50% of the players. not impressed.

Comment

Originally posted by PrinceKuja View Post
            [ATTACH=CONFIG]65790[/ATTACH]

that little guy on the left ks me at a snowman (im on the right) while i was teamed up with my eido priest. clearly he used some basic attacks (same as mine) and hit the snowman with ease. 3-4 minutes of nothing for me, he killed it in a matter of seconds. i think theres more to it than that.

maybe if r2 would come out with an official statement instead of letting us all yap about stuff we are unsure of people could understand it. ive given up on this event as its clearly a waste of time for over 50% of the players. not impressed.
            Perhaps the little guy on the left is using different skills

Comment

yeah i switched to combat and i kill them in no time. still theres a major problem when they cant be hit at all by so many players. and now ppl are gonna hate me for going on a ks rampage to make up for lost snowmen.

Comment

Originally posted by Lenwc View Post
                yeah i switched to combat and i kill them in no time. still theres a major problem when they cant be hit at all by so many players. and now ppl are gonna hate me for going on a ks rampage to make up for lost snowmen.
                Not every event benefits every class, lets just hope they make an event for mages and priests since they seen to lose out on most of the starglade bosses.

Comment

Working...
                X