event:dragon slayer

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• event:dragon slayer

i dont understand why gms donr spawn the bosses from ecents on every hour or 2 hours but during the WHOLE DAY? i cant join the event cuz of the server time.if u make the bosses spawn whole day all players could join those events
    Game:Crystal Saga
    Server: (S29)The Molten Higlands
    Class: Mage
    Plane:Eidolon
    Lv:160+
    Guild: The Spartans
    Beast Soul: lv1 red soul
    Honor: Emperor
    Tenets: maxed

I am sure there are loads of people that cannot understand the reasons. It is not only americans that play this game.

Many recent additions to the game occur when it is 3am.The recent dungeon for the banner materials and the guild feeding event all occur around this time. These are therefore non-starter events.
    More annoying are the torches events that don't run all day long. I cannot understand why they are not every 2 hours throughout the day. Or an even split 12 hours apart.

Maybe it is something to do with the licencing agreement that r2 got for the game?

Perhaps a GM could explain or ask the developers to ensure that all players can have an equal chance at obtaining new stuff without resorting to the shop or staying up all night.

Comment

CS has US east coast and west coast servers. I'm not really sure why there are not more time zones , but there has to be a reason for it.

Comment

R2 only hosts servers in US East and US West time zones only. The regular events, and the special events are only based on these time zones.

If there are no stupid questions, then what kind of questions do stupid people ask? Do they get smart just in time to ask questions?

Comment

thanks moderators well i like the game but they can make it easier to be good player and make the game even better
          Game:Crystal Saga
          Server: (S29)The Molten Higlands
          Class: Mage
          Plane:Eidolon
          Lv:160+
          Guild: The Spartans
          Beast Soul: lv1 red soul
          Honor: Emperor
          Tenets: maxed

Comment

Working...
          X