noob scion

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• noob scion

hello there i think i have some issues but not too sure.today i went scion and started leveling after a while i decided i wanted to get a sperion so i accepted both quest and went to tree of life but there was no teleportation option,someone said to go accept a quest from there rebirth guardian in tyra village the only quest i got what the rebirth expedition quest which is to kill 3 one eyed giants i asked around because i didnt even know if the quest was related to sperion is it?because the people keep saying fallen angel is the only one that gives sperion
    IGN:Vanguard

Level:scion 5*

Class/Build:AM hybrid ranger

Fantasia

Server:S65 evil beast sanctuary

You win battles by knowing the enemy's timing, and using a timing which the enemy does not expect.

only for the ladies

You have to get the Fallen Angel rebirth quest to gain access to Seira Island, or have the marriage teleportation ring (with a partner that is of level) to get you there. Since you just rebirthed, you don't meet the level requirement to enter Seira Island, so you basically just have to wait till you do get the FA quest to get your sperion. >.<

Comment

-.- well then

Fantasia

You win battles by knowing the enemy's timing, and using a timing which the enemy does not expect.

only for the ladies

Comment

Hopefully you get the FA quest soon. XD

Comment

thank you for your help

Fantasia

only for the ladies

Comment

Originally posted by puppetbomber View Post
            You have to get the Fallen Angel rebirth quest to gain access to Seira Island, or have the marriage teleportation ring (with a partner that is of level) to get you there. Since you just rebirthed, you don't meet the level requirement to enter Seira Island, so you basically just have to wait till you do get the FA quest to get your sperion. >.<
            This is the only way to get sperion early , otherwise you will need to reach lv75 to access the maps you need to complete the quest.

Comment

Working...
            X