question about level cap quest

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• question about level cap quest

Let say you are level 123 and you max that level but didn't do the level cap quest in time. Would being max level cause a glitch where you can't do the level cap quest?

I believe you'd just basically lose that extra exp. since you can't stack past the cap, but you'd still be able to do the quest to raise the 124 cap. You just have to find the main quests for it because there's both mob-killing and cap raising main quests that you have to do.

Comment

Originally posted by puppetbomber View Post
      I believe you'd just basically lose that extra exp. since you can't stack past the cap, but you'd still be able to do the quest to raise the 124 cap. You just have to find the main quests for it because there's both mob-killing and cap raising main quests that you have to do.
      The bomber is correct
      DeathDealer
      Legends Praetorian

Caesar's personal Assassin

Married to the best priest in the game

DEATH WILL COME FOR YOU

Comment

ok thank you !

Comment

im lvl 120 and i finish 121 cap quest i cant find another cap quest for 122?? is it 1 lvl cap quest per lvl?

Comment

Originally posted by Mgdg23 View Post
            im lvl 120 and i finish 121 cap quest i cant find another cap quest for 122?? is it 1 lvl cap quest per lvl?
            Did you check the Optional quest list for any quests listed as 'main'? After some level cap quests, there are main quests that you will have to complete before proceeding to the next cap (I.E. Kill 500x mobs, elites, etc.).

Comment

Originally posted by Mgdg23 View Post
              You should find the main quest from an npc in bloody maplewoods, and yes you will have to do the quests as you level up , 120 unlock 121 get to 121 unlock 122 ect.

Comment

Working...
              X