Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Ladder Bug

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ladder Bug

If this could be fixed it would be greatly appreciated. An this is on the Armorgames (Server 1)
    Last edited by LifeNugget; 01-09-2014, 01:44 AM.

Can you go into depth as to what this ladder bug is?
    The King doesn't fall so easily boys

Comment

Yes I posted an image. I forgot on the initial post sorry. Kinda lost a lot of exp and as well as my Rebirth Quest.

Comment

Is the monster on floor 33 stuck ? never happened to me before

Comment

This is not the only bug I've come across in ladder, I have also seen one that after you kill a monster on any level, it seems to just stay standing there. It is already been slain, but it gives the appearance that it is still alive. My suggestion is debugging the whole ladder event, so that no more bugs will pop up in there
          Game:Crystal Saga
          Server:S58 Holorn Cliff
          IGN:S58-AquaShock
          Level: 198-Eidolon
          Class: Knight
          Guild: (S6)Insidious

"Stay away from negative people. They have a problem for every solution"
          -Albert Einstein

Comment

Originally posted by Botolminum View Post
            Is the monster on floor 33 stuck ? never happened to me before
            I have never seen a stuck mob in ladder before either o.o , that sucks
            You will have to file a ticket with this screen shot so someone can look at it please http://support.r2games.com
            Last edited by MisterCuddles; 01-09-2014, 11:42 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Beepuddylan View Post
              This is not the only bug I've come across in ladder, I have also seen one that after you kill a monster on any level, it seems to just stay standing there. It is already been slain, but it gives the appearance that it is still alive. My suggestion is debugging the whole ladder event, so that no more bugs will pop up in there
              This happen when you kill them very fast,saw this "bug" all days in ladder..

Comment

Working...
              X