R2 ynow they are using auto-clickers in Crypt

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• R2 ynow they are using auto-clickers in Crypt

I don't care if I don't have proof, but we were not even 30 seconds in, and 3 people had already placed in Crypt.... Now if you think this isn't without use of auto-clickers, you are mistaken, because the same 3 people won the last 4 days... everytim it was under a minute before they finished.... even the people who follow them are too slow to follow, and that's just not possible.... You need to find a way to nuke these bots, or people will just start leaving CS..... Its ridiculous, because, even when someone presents you guys with proof you do nothing.... Is this how you feel about CS??? Do you guys care so little, that you'll continue to let hackers and botter raid our game?? YOUR game?? Wake up R2 people are hacking, and there isn't always a way to prove it..... You need to get on this.... seriously, everyone in CS is getting ticked with you guys..... We just want our game back, take it back for us! Take it from these hackers and botters, or you'll start losing people like crazy!!!
    Game:Crystal Saga
    Server:S58 Holorn Cliff
    IGN:S58-AquaShock
    Level: 198-Eidolon
    Class: Knight
    Guild: (S6)Insidious

"Stay away from negative people. They have a problem for every solution"
    -Albert Einstein

hahaah right no one minute they already finish tsk!

Comment

well they can't nuke one bot since 01.09 so how they nuke more of em lol

Comment

Oh, I don't know, maybe the same way every other game has... Even runescape does regular bot sweeps... Its not impossible to do... Even an idiot programmer can do it blindfolded....

-Albert Einstein

Comment

Guess it's too hard for you to accept someones intellectuality/common sense, first of all, they're all probably in same party telling each other the coords either in chat or some voip. 2nd you'll learn who usually goes where if you do some observation, use that knowledge. Aka all in all brain usage's allowed.
          Stalkers OP.

Best (ex) R2 employee quote: "Be kind to your fellow players ~ you never know when they are alt GMs "

Comment

Uhh, forgive me but it is possible without any cheat or auto-clicker as you may have claim. You just need three people in a party and a little tactics and you're ready to go.

Comment

Tell that to the people who follow them and lose them after oh 2 teleports... And if it wasn't enough.... 4 days in a row with perfect code??? Maybe I'm the only one who is sane here... You people are clueless.... 37 seconds it took for them to place 1st, 2nd, and 3rd... That's impossible to do even with a team, and btw, no one in my server teams up in crypt... Its every man and woman for themselves until the first 10 people get to Level 15... So, in other words, they are using something to be top 3 4 days in a row... If you don't believe me ask the whole server who also agrees they are auto clicking!!!!

-Albert Einstein

Comment

Like I said, it IS possible without using any kind of bot or whatever "software" you are telling. There is a speed buff AND debuff if you noticed while playing the crypt. I really doubt that they are not team up whether in a party or not. Btw, I am 2 (almost 3) years old playing this game.

Comment

The fastest way is actually not to be in a party, it is to be in a skype (or similar program) call. three people in the party, each person takes a direction, when they get to the floor the person that gets the right direction calls it out in call. I have seen crypt completed in this way in well under 30 seconds.

If there are no stupid questions, then what kind of questions do stupid people ask? Do they get smart just in time to ask questions?

Comment

Originally posted by BlazingAngel View Post
                    The fastest way is actually not to be in a party, it is to be in a skype (or similar program) call. three people in the party, each person takes a direction, when they get to the floor the person that gets the right direction calls it out in call. I have seen crypt completed in this way in well under 30 seconds.
                    Oh nice, so you know my friend skype afterall.

Comment

Originally posted by BlazingAngel View Post
                      I do the exact same thing and generally with a little bit of luck at least 1 person in the call can place in under 45 seconds, So as per the usual we are going to require some evidence of the players cheating .

Comment

i hate skype. i really do. but its great for quiz.

Comment

Again, the people who are doing this aren't anywhere near fast enough to do this, especially when the person I'm referring too has a higher movement rate then the 3 people in question.... In other words, your not convincing me of anything, and obviously you all want to live in a fantasy world where everyone plays a game legit.... That's not how it works in real life.... Sorry to tell you that, people do cheat... So I'm sorry you cannot understand what everyone else in my server seems to get...

Originally posted by MisterCuddles View Post
                          I do the exact same thing and generally with a little bit of luck at least 1 person in the call can place in under 45 seconds, So as per the usual we are going to require some evidence of the players cheating .
                          As I said in the original post, if all cheaters were able to be gotten evidence on there would be no super hackers... And as I also said, many people have done this and the GMs still did nothing, so in other words, evidence or no evidence, it doesn't matter GMs will learn soon enough when they lose a crapton of players just how bad they are at maintaining player satisfaction....
                          Last edited by VicZar; 01-19-2014, 12:14 PM. Reason: Merged

-Albert Einstein

Comment

Must admit you do seem pretty clueless, and I know it very well that cheaters are around, everywhere. But how about you tell me how to get autoclicker click the right teleporters when the "code" of the crypt is RANDOMLY GENERATED EVERY SINGLE DAY?
                            Stalkers OP.

Best (ex) R2 employee quote: "Be kind to your fellow players ~ you never know when they are alt GMs "

Comment

Remember, the mods get paid by R2, so they are always going to have their noses up their buttholes. R2 never does anything wrong, even when it's proven they do.

Comment

Working...
                              X