R2 ynow they are using auto-clickers in Crypt

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by vastilos View Post
    Remember, the mods get paid by R2, so they are always going to have their noses up their buttholes. R2 never does anything wrong, even when it's proven they do.
    Seriously? Last I heard this was a voluntary position. I have yet to get a single pay check in the mail from R2. You must have information that I do not have, because I am seriously missing out on all of this "pay" that I am supposedly getting. Damn. And to think that my CS character should be like super advanced, because if R2 was paying me the paycheck that you supposedly think that I am getting, then I would sure have a lot more money to cash in this game.

Hahahaha! Too funny! I love when people talk out of their... toes...

If there are no stupid questions, then what kind of questions do stupid people ask? Do they get smart just in time to ask questions?

Comment

Originally posted by BlazingAngel View Post
      Seriously? Last I heard this was a voluntary position. I have yet to get a single pay check in the mail from R2. You must have information that I do not have, because I am seriously missing out on all of this "pay" that I am supposedly getting. Damn. And to think that my CS character should be like super advanced, because if R2 was paying me the paycheck that you supposedly think that I am getting, then I would sure have a lot more money to cash in this game.

Hahahaha! Too funny! I love when people talk out of their... toes...
      -pats your back- I know how you feel.

Comment

yea MODs getting paychecks is new to me too, damn maybe we need a union or something ? lol

Comment

Originally posted by MisterCuddles View Post
          yea MODs getting paychecks is new to me too, damn maybe we need a union or something ? lol
          Oh yeah, we should unionize. LOL I am all for that one hahahahaha!

If there are no stupid questions, then what kind of questions do stupid people ask? Do they get smart just in time to ask questions?

Comment

Mods are being compensated with ingame items. If you don't get items then you sure are way lower ranked than all prior mods.
            And yes, those toons do use a a bot. All you have to do is sniffing the network packs, then emullate it and then you too, can win crypt right away

Comment

If you saw my toon in game you would not believe that I got any in game compensation. I would be super strong if the GMs were giving me in game items. Sadly, I am weak

But a few weeks ago I tried to talk the GMs into giving me a GM sword so I could merge it into my frag... they thought it was funny. But would not help me out. Haha!

Comment

Originally posted by BlazingAngel View Post
                If you saw my toon in game you would not believe that I got any in game compensation. I would be super strong if the GMs were giving me in game items. Sadly, I am weak

But a few weeks ago I tried to talk the GMs into giving me a GM sword so I could merge it into my frag... they thought it was funny. But would not help me out. Haha!
                Lol good idea , that + 999999 I don't think they will let you do that :P

Comment

I know right... That would have been the most epic weapon. lol

Comment

Originally posted by vastilos View Post
                    Remember, the mods get paid by R2, so they are always going to have their noses up their buttholes. R2 never does anything wrong, even when it's proven they do.
                    Come at us, brah.

Originally posted by sebastian1988 View Post
                    Mods are being compensated with ingame items. If you don't get items then you sure are way lower ranked than all prior mods.
                    And yes, those toons do use a a bot. All you have to do is sniffing the network packs, then emullate it and then you too, can win crypt right away
                    Where's your proof? Come at us brah.
                    Last time I checked, all of our characters that are non-cashers are dumb weak for their levels. I cashed my Tenets up and even have the payment receipts available to see.
                    The King doesn't fall so easily boys

Comment

derailed, close thread. lol

Comment

Working...
                      X