Which Class do you suggest?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Which Class do you suggest?

Class you suggest for me? And info please?

Answer with the Poll^
    Knight
    30.77%
    Rogue
    23.08%
    Ranger
    7.69%
    Priest
    15.38%
    Mage
    23.08%
    Last edited by VicZar; 01-21-2014, 11:05 PM. Reason: Merged duplicate threads

It depends a lot on how you like to play. If you really like being able to take a ton of damage, you should play a knight. If you'd rather have high DPS, then play a mage. If you enjoy healing and support, you should play a priest. Then, if you enjoy sneaking up on people to pk them, then you should play a rogue. If you want a kind of all-around class, play a ranger. There isn't really a "best" class, it depends on how you play.

Comment

yeah mages hit hard, rogues hit fast, knights can take a beating, priests suck but their buffs and heals are nice in ladder, and rangers are kind of balanced and by far the best (cheapest) class for pvp. if you like pvp choose rogue or ranger, but keep in mind rangers and priests never stop moving and melee toons cant hit a moving target.

Comment

Originally posted by NotoriousInfamy View Post
        yeah mages hit hard, rogues hit fast, knights can take a beating, priests suck but their buffs and heals are nice in ladder, and rangers are kind of balanced and by far the best (cheapest) class for pvp. if you like pvp choose rogue or ranger, but keep in mind rangers and priests never stop moving and melee toons cant hit a moving target.
        "Priests suck" I take offense to that lol , I generally main a priest and I have very little trouble killing any other class , the only problem for a priest is the Antimage ranger and it only becomes a problem at eidolon :P

Comment

http://forum.r2games.com/forumdisplay.php?32-Classes
          You might find this helpful , discussion on all classes.

Comment

my first char was a priest. hes 126 eido... but i cant stand using him anymore cuz i always get ***** in pvp. so i made a rogue, hes about the same level now... and well lets just say pvp is a lot more entertaining (provided the skills dont glitch) unless im against a toon that doesnt stop moving , in which case i best run away because its impossible to hit a moving target.

Comment

Originally posted by NotoriousInfamy View Post
              my first char was a priest. hes 126 eido... but i cant stand using him anymore cuz i always get ***** in pvp. so i made a rogue, hes about the same level now... and well lets just say pvp is a lot more entertaining (provided the skills dont glitch) unless im against a toon that doesnt stop moving , in which case i best run away because its impossible to hit a moving target.
              I don't like playing Knights and Rogues for 1 reason its too easy lol , knights either out tank your opponent or you die , Rogues all you do is stun blade twist quick death , you either win in 4 seconds or get 1 hit , I just prefer the skill required to play a priest well, also it depends on how your priest skills are set up.
              I normally use master lightbeam, master blood beam and blood pact , timing goddess embrace perfectly is the key to being good at pvp.

Comment

You forgot the fact that shadow rogue is boring as hell since it relies on stealth and 1- hit stun, in other words the whole toon is built around the stun.

Which is why i chose combat over the boring shadow build.
                Server:Eternal Sanctum
                IGN: (S57)Marsilio
                Lv 150 Eidolon Combat Rogue
                Pet: , Guardian Angel Gen 5 +13, Ultrasaurus rex Gen 1 +13, Scorpy Gen 1 +13
                Soul completion: 1700+
                Promethean Wings IV
                Auguric Frag X +14

P.S. DeathDealer is my honey.

Comment

Originally posted by MisterCuddles View Post
                  I don't like playing Knights and Rogues for 1 reason its too easy lol , knights either out tank your opponent or you die , Rogues all you do is stun blade twist quick death , you either win in 4 seconds or get 1 hit , I just prefer the skill required to play a priest well, also it depends on how your priest skills are set up.
                  I normally use master lightbeam, master blood beam and blood pact , timing goddess embrace perfectly is the key to being good at pvp.
                  time embrace perfectly? haha why bother doing that , just add sperions to ur hot bar and make a quick switch whenever u have negative status

Comment

Working...
                  X