Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Two tickets and a missing character.

Hi,

I was asked to submit a ticket for the missing character which i did. The last reply i got from someone was to login using a different username they provided me with which has not been working since the time it was given to me. And the second ticket being for unbinding the email for my account. Both the tickets are in an open state their numbers being 30438 and 30440 respectively. The first ticket is higher priority since that toon is missing since the merger. And a lvl 149 knight missing will be a royal bummer.
    Last edited by point_man; 01-23-2014, 04:14 AM.
    Dont mind the questions ; my curiosity needs feeding

Character : zq_Deathstab
    Server : S33

sorry to say but with the upcoming chinese holiday (this company is run by chinese employees) you might not get a response or resolution until several days from now, i seriously hope you have much better luck than that tho.

Comment

Agreed but with the new events i am losing if not a lot but some considerable items and they will pull away when i ask for a compensation to this mishap. So thats like a loss for me even when im paying for stuff here.

Comment

I hope this gets resolved quickly for you , try to be patient while this gets figured out .

Comment

i really dont have any other option than wait. Just get the thing sorted R2.

Comment

So a week into this and they forward my case to the concerned department after 6 days. Seriously!! it took 6 days to figure out that even after doing what your basic book of solutions tells you to that this cant be handled by one of you.

Comment

Working...
            X