No announcement yet.

Order not yet arrived (been hours now)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Order not yet arrived (been hours now)

Dear R2Games,

I am a happy player with crystal saga. At first I am hesitant to purchase crystals from your store. Apparently, I am overwhelmed by the game system of Crystal saga and got interested to purchase crystals from your store. I started making my character into VIP status which is a good deal. and considered paying another 500 crystal pack since I am a first time spender. BUT seems that your support is very slow. I purchased 2 500 crystal pack from you guys and my order has not yet arrived! It has been hours now, I tried to re log my character to have the pack. My first load for the crystal is before server maintenance today to get the bonus points that you are advertising. I made a second order after your maintenance having the thought that my order did not go through BUT when I checked my account orders were COMPLETE status. I wonder where is my order? its 2 orders 1st was with before your maintenance the other is after maintenance. I VERY FRUSTRATED to what is happening with your system. There should be people in your office, processing this transactions and IRONICALLY orders were made on the day of scheduled maintenance! Are the employees of R2games just one or two? Please assist me on this. This is very inconvenient on my side.

TICKET#: 31142

Please have a look unto this. I am sorry for this post I am just frustrated on whats happening.

Originally posted by sumomo777 View Post
    My first load for the crystal is before server maintenance today to get the bonus points that you are advertising.
    Are you referring to the Points of Interest event? If so, the event doesn't start till the 1st of February, and any purchases made before the event date will not receive points, I don't think. Especially if you recharged -before- server maintenance when news of the event was yet to be released. As for not receiving your crystals, a mod will help you out with that.

Comment

Originally posted by puppetbomber View Post
      Are you referring to the Points of Interest event? If so, the event doesn't start till the 1st of February, and any purchases made before the event date will not receive points, I don't think. Especially if you recharged -before- server maintenance when news of the event was yet to be released. As for not receiving your crystals, a mod will help you out with that.
      I made the purchase at these dates:

01/22/2014

Crystal Saga

500 Crystal (+Bonus Items)
      Completed

AND Another because I thought it did not go through:

Crystal Saga

500 Crystal (+Bonus Items)
      Completed

AND IT SAYS COMPLETED WHY IS IT THAT ORDER IS NOT YET HERE? R2GAMES DEDUCT MONEY THEN DOES NOT GIVE THE ORDER? ITS FRUSTRATING!

Comment

Points of interest are still in effect that is why I bought a crystal package on 01/22/2014 I think that was the last day of it. Running to 12 hours now. With no help at all.
        Last edited by sumomo777; 01-23-2014, 12:48 PM.

Comment

Was it your first purchase? If so, you would have to wait up to 24 hours for your transaction to fully process. If it isn't your first purchase, like I previously stated, a mod will get to this when they can.

Comment

Wow... 24 hours,, but they easily had the transaction in seconds to deduct from my account this is great! Now next issue is the point of interest, my first purchase that succeeded is in the time frame of the event... I'm very unhappy customer now. Hopefully R2games can assist me on this.

Comment

1st payment always takes 24 hours , after that payments are processed much faster generally a few minutes.
              You may file a ticket here if you wish http://support.r2games.com

Comment

Originally posted by sumomo777 View Post
                Dear R2Games,

I am a happy player with crystal saga. At first I am hesitant to purchase crystals from your store. Apparently, I am overwhelmed by the game system of Crystal saga and got interested to purchase crystals from your store. I started making my character into VIP status which is a good deal. and considered paying another 500 crystal pack since I am a first time spender. BUT seems that your support is very slow. I purchased 2 500 crystal pack from you guys and my order has not yet arrived! It has been hours now, I tried to re log my character to have the pack. My first load for the crystal is before server maintenance today to get the bonus points that you are advertising. I made a second order after your maintenance having the thought that my order did not go through BUT when I checked my account orders were COMPLETE status. I wonder where is my order? its 2 orders 1st was with before your maintenance the other is after maintenance. I VERY FRUSTRATED to what is happening with your system. There should be people in your office, processing this transactions and IRONICALLY orders were made on the day of scheduled maintenance! Are the employees of R2games just one or two? Please assist me on this. This is very inconvenient on my side.

TICKET#: 31142

Please have a look unto this. I am sorry for this post I am just frustrated on whats happening.
                I have forwarded your ticket.
                internet sensation

Comment

Thank you for the response Predator...

Comment

Working...
                  X