Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

crystals

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• crystals

so how do we make sure we get our crystals i have filed tickets and then they have been ignored and or my purchase says it was canceled wats up with that

i recharged with mol points 24 hours ago but till now i still havent got my 500 crystals...please reply..thank you..

Comment

Originally posted by R248746517 View Post
      i recharged with mol points 24 hours ago but till now i still havent got my 500 crystals...please reply..thank you..
      Can your provide me with the ticket # please? , so that I may forward it for you.

Comment

I purchased 1000 crystals on the 26th and 500 on the 27th and have not received them yet, whats the process for fixing this?

Comment

Originally posted by VinnieMac View Post
          I purchased 1000 crystals on the 26th and 500 on the 27th and have not received them yet, whats the process for fixing this?
          Please file a ticket here http://support.r2games.com after you file a ticket you may post your ticket # here so that I can forward it for you and get this sorted out more quickly.

Comment

Working...
          X