Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Move The Chi Tab

Dear Developers at R2.

Can you please move the Chi from here it is now, to above the goddess blessing and next to the tenets. This would be much better place for the icon, as it wouldn't get in the way, when trying to run around in ladder or when your PvPing in Seng. lost count now of how many times I've clicked it when I'm trying to avoid the mobs on floor 56 and 62 of ladder or when I'm trying to click on someone in Seng.

If its possible at all can you please move the icon in your next maintenance Thank you

I agree, the spot they picked for it is very inconvenient, especially for kiting or when on red team in sengolia

Comment

I agree with this, but honestly, I think it is coded for that spot because there is an icon for another system that goes in the spot above the goddess spot. It would make sense to put it there, so there has to be a reason why it is not there right now since that seems to be where they are adding all the new systems. But, who knows. Maybe I am wrong.

If there are no stupid questions, then what kind of questions do stupid people ask? Do they get smart just in time to ask questions?

Comment

eventually another icon will take its place anyway doesnt matter where they put it

Comment

Put ALL of the icons in the 2nd row, and chi, in the dropdown menu and get them ALL off the screen, they all interfere with game play!!!

Comment

Put all the icons in a folder like the bag so none of them are on the screen. Is that too much to ask? I like how I can reduce the hot tabs but I can't move all the icons. I don't know how many times I opened the chi system while kiting. The game is getting messy with all the stuff on the screen.
            "The freedom we believe we have is an illusion. Open your mind and see the truth of this world!"

Comment

I agree with Momojay, the buttons are really crowding the screen.

Comment

No matter how much you guys complain, they won't move it. Wanna know why? Because they know no matter what, you will continue to play, and you will also continue to spend your money on the game. So while you're complaining, they're looking at their bank roll get higher and higher while laughing at you guys who complain.

Comment

I think the best solution for these icons , would be to add up and down arrows for them just like the hotbars , so they can be hidden and un-hidden as the player chooses .

Comment

Most likely they will just say that the feature to hide icons, etc is not available in the chinese version, which means either su ck it up or quit playing. But the other versions put some of their icons near the VIP icon on top or around the donation icon, just saying.....

Comment

Oh please.
                      *Or move it beside VIP / RECHARGE menu! !
                      *Or move it beside daily log in icon!
                      *Or make it movable just like the quest tab. !
                      *Or move it QQ,
                      I'm beginning to think that if someone cut me open I would bleed your name.

Comment

Working...
                      X