IoB

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• IoB

Ok... IoB on S64 has been bugged for 3 days straight now. The timer/counter just keeps on disappearing. You guys gotta fix this. Oh and if you don't believe me, get off your arses and come to the server and ask.

Originally posted by vastilos View Post
    Ok... IoB on S64 has been bugged for 3 days straight now. The timer/counter just keeps on disappearing. You guys gotta fix this. Oh and if you don't believe me, get off your arses and come to the server and ask.
    Will do, I will come and check tomorrow during your IOB time.

Comment

Originally posted by MisterCuddles View Post
      Will do, I will come and check tomorrow during your IOB time.
      Just don't forget to ask how many days in a row the counter stopped working.

Comment

Originally posted by vastilos View Post
        Just don't forget to ask how many days in a row the counter stopped working.
        ok I will ask and take ss of the replies to forward , see if we can get this fixed for you guys on s64

Comment

IOB bugged again today after 3 packs the timer disappeared and no packs were provided after that

Comment

So the bug has reared its ugly mug on my server also. The timer disappears and whoa behold, no packs; please get around to this. -_-
            Click image for larger version

Name:	No Timer.png
Views:	1
Size:	802.3 KB
ID:	1681178

Comment

Will forward this screenie and have it looked into, thanks for providing something to look at it helps show what the issue actually is.

Comment

Thank you for getting to this issue also. >.<

Comment

So...it happened again, and just wanted to know if this was going to get fixed with the upcoming MT? We missed two packs due to the counter disappearing again and it's extremely troublesome. T___T
                  Click image for larger version

Name:	IOB Counter.png
Views:	1
Size:	732.7 KB
ID:	1681288

Comment

Working...
                  X