Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

LvL cap and the Order drop ISSUES

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LvL cap and the Order drop ISSUES

I get that Purple and Orange Orders are a "rare" drop but its become almost a NEVER DROPS in 3 weeks of nothing but AFKing and watching my priest do nothing but grind for order collecting (BORING BTW) I got 1 of these rare orders to drop (shocked) but really 3 weeks and 1 order !!!!!!!!!!!!! Its a game and it has started to not be fun anymore when u cant do nothing but grind just so I can raise my lvl cap and at maxed exp for my lvl and not being able to up my cap I feel stuck and bored !!!!!!!!!! I really think that the Orders drop rate no matter how rare the order needs to be a bit less hard to get its no wonder ppl are quitting and the server is dying out again
    Name : (S12) AngelineC ( Angi), Guild: Lotus Leagion (GM) ,Sever Celestial Peaks (S12) , LvL 145 Eidolon Priest ( Married to JusticeWrath)

i havent got to the cap yet but from what i hear of the orders i dont know if i want to continue past 120 alot of ppl in server and other servers have complained about it
    so maybe r2 really should look at it to keep from losing players to boredom

Comment

If it was not for my guildies and my Husband in game Justicewrath Id been gone ages ago
      Name : (S12) AngelineC ( Angi), Guild: Lotus Leagion (GM) ,Sever Celestial Peaks (S12) , LvL 145 Eidolon Priest ( Married to JusticeWrath)

Comment

yes is very rare,not only on r2 but all over the cs,saga etc games a few people are 150 maybe because they dont have another lvl cap in the pocket,but i got from 120 to 150 in 2months and some days...so im stuck at 150 since september....

Comment

It is hard enough to level up but when you make items that are rare to drop next to never to drop. Well that is just alittle unfair. When I reach 120 and the orders drop doesn't improve I will delete my priest and take my gaming else where. That truly is unfair to those that work hard at getting things to only have it thrown back in their faces.

(S12)7477
          Crystal TM
          (S12) Celestial Peaks
          Eidolon Priest Level 50

Comment

I'm a lvl 102 knight and married to Angelinec. I know that the ddrop is very rare but to work for that long and nothing is to much. I have been a loyal player since, I began playing but, I feel like this time I just might look into something else. If you can fix the problem plz do so.

Comment

Won't happen.

Comment

I would be glad it is the way it is, on other versions of the game you need to attend an event held once or twice a day where the mobs that drop these items will only spawn during this event and every single player is there fighting to get there drops to lvl up. if your lucky you can get from lv140 - lv150 in 6 - 8 months on these other versions , so really we don't have it bad at all .

Comment

The easiest way to do this. Have someone else that has already reached their cap grind with you on the same map. Then you have double the chance to get the orders. My husband helps our friends every night while he is sleeping. Then they get their orders faster.

If there are no stupid questions, then what kind of questions do stupid people ask? Do they get smart just in time to ask questions?

Comment

most of the time finding a person that has reached 150 to grind with u in CS is not a easy thing to find yes there some nicer ones but others wont take time to help others

Comment

yeah it sucks... I help AngiC to get her orders and in like 4-5hour nothing >.> so do something o.o !!!

Comment

I have only started farming orders. I have yet to be a victim of this long grinding struggle for orders, but hearing about my friends having trouble getting orders doesn't seem fair. A lot of people have lives to live and they don't want to miss out on the good stuffs that have yet to come and I should know because being a low lvl priest that goes to college and come back only to find out that i haven't gotten a single purple or orange order. The drop rate of orders is insanely frustrating to most that have other things to do.

(S22)95judyleigh, Guild: (S23)Edan, Server: Tyria Village (S22), LvL 121 Eidolon Priest

Comment

it be so nice if they dropped better I understand things need to be rare but damn

Comment

Originally posted by BlazingAngel View Post
                            The easiest way to do this. Have someone else that has already reached their cap grind with you on the same map. Then you have double the chance to get the orders. My husband helps our friends every night while he is sleeping. Then they get their orders faster.
                            in that case wouldnt the player needing the items have to sit there all night and click "need" so that the drops dont go to the other player? otherwise there MIGHT be 2x the drops but still 50/50 chance to get them... wouldnt that work out to the same odds as grinding by yourself?

and i do agree the drop rates NEED to be drastically increased. my wife and several friends have been stuck at 149 for months. its disgusting.

Comment

Working...
                            X