Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Priest's stats influenced by a reset skill, is it a glitch ?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Priest's stats influenced by a reset skill, is it a glitch ?

Hello, i just wanted to asking something, i used a SoT for reset my skill for increase my buff.
    and after using the SoT, i noticed my character lost a little amount of intellect, and lost like 520 of hp and the damage of my improved blood beam was at 15k current damage ( critical strike at 25k ) and after the reset skill it go down it was decreased at 11k current damage and critical strike 20k ( the skill was at lvl 5 before and after i put it back at lvl 5 )

Click image for larger version

Name:	screenshot-before_reset2.png
Views:	1
Size:	924.0 KB
ID:	1744375Click image for larger version

Name:	screenshot-after_reset.png
Views:	1
Size:	924.1 KB
ID:	1744374

so is it a glitch ?

if yes, could you fixe it please ?
    Last edited by Yuzuriha_Inori; 01-30-2014, 04:40 AM.

Sadly, they cannot fix it because they don't know how to fix it. And chances are it won't be fixed for about another 5 or so years. GL.

Comment

Originally posted by vastilos View Post
      Sadly, they cannot fix it because they don't know how to fix it. And chances are it won't be fixed for about another 5 or so years. GL.
      Dude think positive

If it is a bug send a ticket with the same info and screen shots you posted here, you might get more help
      DeathDealer
      Legends Praetorian

Caesar's personal Assassin

Married to the best priest in the game

DEATH WILL COME FOR YOU

Comment

The difference in hp is lv2 curse mastery changed to lv1 curse mastery , and seeing as hp affects the damage of bloodbeam I'm guessing that's where your missing damage is at.

Comment

2% difference in curse mastery should not make much difference in damage.
          1) Try checking your title
          2) You have different buff in the screenshot(SS), since you said you had more damage before reset i'm assuming it was the 2nd SS was before reset.
          3) Did you have the same equips?
          4) When you changed it did you interchange your default skill between blood beam and improved blood beam?
          (S56)TpstT
          A weird and noob priest with an emerald socket
          ♫ Lv1 mortal, 1 matk, 1(0%) def, 1 heal, baby turtle muahahahaha :p who cares about stat just have fun ♪
          come visit ;)

Comment

Originally posted by MisterCuddles View Post
            The difference in hp is lv2 curse mastery changed to lv1 curse mastery , and seeing as hp affects the damage of bloodbeam I'm guessing that's where your missing damage is at.
            the 15k and 25k in critical strike before the reset skill was without curse, and generally i using the curse only against the heavy hitter bosses like Zabuga, but against him i use only "curse of weakness". or i used all my curse against Dark Ultrasaurus rex. ( i recently finished few pack i didn't opened during halloween )
            and the ring of decay doesn't affect the current hp of the character.

Originally posted by TpstT View Post
            2% difference in curse mastery should not make much difference in damage.
            1) Try checking your title
            2) You have different buff in the screenshot(SS), since you said you had more damage before reset i'm assuming it was the 2nd SS was before reset.
            3) Did you have the same equips?
            4) When you changed it did you interchange your default skill between blood beam and improved blood beam?
            1) the title was the same, when i hunting boss, i put always "i'm no bird" like all player of my lvl do.
            2) the buff doesn't interfering with the current HP of the character, plus my damage was more important before the reset when circle of power was at lvl 1, now it is at lvl 5 but the damage is more low, even with this boost at lvl 5. o.o
            3) and yes i had the same Equipment, the nightshade set, heart of eden with a fire opal, my Superior frag 3 +5 with 4 flawless topaz and one shining garnet. for my customized clothes, i wear them since the past halloween. ( if i do a lot of damage it's because my soul development is kinda Advanced for a mortal, i am at 29 points to get my first aura )
            4) and no i didn't had this interchange of skill. if it was the case i wouldn't report the problem.

thank you tpstt for you little question.
            Last edited by Yuzuriha_Inori; 01-30-2014, 04:10 AM.

Comment

Working...
            X