Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Need Gms Assistance

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ragnarok6969
    started a topic Need Gms Assistance

Need Gms Assistance

Hello ive recently started to play crystal saga again i remember my pass but i cant get past my character lock pass i have on my account, ive sent a email to r2games support to try to remove it, they wanted my IP from when i made the account, i cant do that for one i dont live there no more ive moved to a whole diff country and city, i need a GMs assitence on telling me how i can delete my character sub pass please...if there is a simpler way like me showing you recietes of me making purchases on this game idk please help, i want to start playing this game again and i need help.. please GGMs

• MisterCuddles
    replied
    Originally posted by Ragnarok6969 View Post
    Hello ive recently started to play crystal saga again i remember my pass but i cant get past my character lock pass i have on my account, ive sent a email to r2games support to try to remove it, they wanted my IP from when i made the account, i cant do that for one i dont live there no more ive moved to a whole diff country and city, i need a GMs assitence on telling me how i can delete my character sub pass please...if there is a simpler way like me showing you recietes of me making purchases on this game idk please help, i want to start playing this game again and i need help.. please GGMs
    You will be asked many questions to prove that it is in fact your account, Please answer as many of them as you can and yes provide payment receipts (if available ).

Leave a comment:

Working...
X