Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Question About Critical Chance (for Mages)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Question About Critical Chance (for Mages)

For introduction, I'm a 135 Eid Mage with 1780 Crit with 59% Crit Chance. I have my Weapon, Zodiac Armor and Heart of Eden fully gemed with Perfect Garnets, and level 10 soul with 10% crit chance.

I'm not sure how and what else affects to have more crit chance. I have an Eid Mage friend who is 141 and have 785 Crit and 89% Crit Chance (unbuffed).

I'm not sure about his Souls but as for hes equipment he don't have much garnets in his gears. Can someone give me advise on how to get "More" Crit Chance?

Thanks
    WindBurner of Twilight Caverns

Born with the power of Destruction
    Trained to eliminate the undead's damnation
    and with the Blessing of our Mother Goddess; We, the Mages of Vidalia
    trained by the scorching heat of FIRE and frozen through the eternal cold of ICE
    Swore to protect every citizen from the ravishing anger of the undeads

I'm a level 147 eidolon Mage with crit 1,619 (92%) unbuffed.

I only have perfect garnets in my frag and zodiac armor. As for soul, critical related anyways, I've maxed Simplicity and have Cruelty level 7. O_O I'm trying to push for 100% and it seems one of the few ways is to make immaculate garnets. x__x Though you definitely have more garnets than me...I'm not sure what else adds to it. >.<

Comment

Make sure to take the enhanced control guild skill, 30% crit rate from that at level 10. Battle Reinforcement guild skill gives 7% "Explosive attack" at level 10, and I have heard people say that is crit chance too. I can't think of anything else not yet mentioned, but I'm a 150 Eido mage with 795 (77%) crit rate.

Comment

Weird but I can't see any Crit Bonus on Enhanced Control on Guild Skills. Can only see Attack Speed, Cast Speed and Hit Rating. Only have level 4 of it though XD and as for Battle Reinforcement, yes it does give Bonus Crit Chance. I have it at level 9 . I might reset my guild skill to check that out

trained by the scorching heat of FIRE and frozen through the eternal cold of ICE

Comment

The enhanced control crit chance doesn't start at level 1, it is the one that starts at I think level 3. All guild skills have 1 bonuses that starts about then.

Comment

Bol sb and heraldy
            Originally posted by iTz_SoN
            I will murder everyone I see in GR regardless of level.
            I treat all players equally - so they all die.

Comment

Mage frag weapon adds crit , so does soul , bol and guild skills (referring only to crit %) other ways to add crit are to add agility either putting all stat points into agility or heraldry , soul ect.

Comment

If my memory is correct with heraldy every class could have 100% crit chance with seals because you can get 80% crit chance from it.

Comment

Originally posted by Insanity View Post
                  If my memory is correct with heraldy every class could have 100% crit chance with seals because you can get 80% crit chance from it.
                  Just checked, heraldry only gives agility and crit damage. So you can increase your crit chance indirectly with the agility, but thats all.

Comment

Ahh sorry it was crit dmg x.x

Comment

Thanks for the insights Currently upgrading the Guild Skills Hopefully ill get it full next month

Comment

Working...
                      X