Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Thank You R2

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thank You R2

I would just like to personally thank R2 for their ****** enchanting system. I just used 160 DC trying to go from +5 to +6 on my frag and failed every time (my frag is still at +5). So much for the 73.33% success you falsely show in the enchanting menu. You guys deserve a round of applause for your superior lack of knowledge in math. Well done guys.

Brooooo I failed with DC on +3 before. Gotta love it huh?
    The King doesn't fall so easily boys

Comment

My frag was +9 to +12 then went to +6 before xD

Comment

The % is for each click. Not overall. Sometimes it sucks. I have yet to get my Perfect frag, not from lack of trying. I just cannot get that thing to +11. But coming to the forum, making passive aggressive threads directed at R2, where it might make you feel better for a short time, really solves nothing.

If there are no stupid questions, then what kind of questions do stupid people ask? Do they get smart just in time to ask questions?

Comment

Originally posted by BlazingAngel View Post
          The % is for each click. Not overall. Sometimes it sucks. I have yet to get my Perfect frag, not from lack of trying. I just cannot get that thing to +11. But coming to the forum, making passive aggressive threads directed at R2, where it might make you feel better for a short time, really solves nothing.
          youre entirely right because r2 wont listen to our complaints and suggestions on the topic, they just claim that the system works fine and never speak on it again. its like talking to a wall.

Comment

Originally posted by BlazingAngel View Post
            You defeated yourself by plainly stating something it solves: It makes people feel a bit better, even if it won't change anything in the game. Given just how frustrating the enchantment system is, especially when you are trying for frag upgrades, which takes tons of enchanting, and eat DC, I think that alone helps.

Edit: fixed a word my spell checker changed wrong.

Comment

you would think after about 1k threads of complaints on the issue and 100's of thousands of dollars lost from all the players that quit over the enchanting system theyd do something to keep ppl happy, playing, and spending. so lame.

Comment

Just going to point out if you have a look around there are players with +13 to +16 auguric Frag X.
                It's not supposed to be easy or fast, DC drops in game and can be traded, best to just make alts to help you farm and with a bit of good "luck" you will get there eventually.
                I have explained this before if the chances are 70% and you clicked it 1000 times would average about 7/10 success. might fail 10x in a row might succeed 10x in a row but eventually the odds will even out.

Comment

Originally posted by MisterCuddles View Post
                  Just going to point out if you have a look around there are players with +13 to +16 auguric Frag X.
                  It's not supposed to be easy or fast, DC drops in game and can be traded, best to just make alts to help you farm and with a bit of good "luck" you will get there eventually.
                  I have explained this before if the chances are 70% and you clicked it 1000 times would average about 7/10 success. might fail 10x in a row might succeed 10x in a row but eventually the odds will even out.
                  Well, I can tell that you are probably the dumbest person ever. I've used a lot more than 160 DC trying to get to +6 on my frag (since I've been trying to about 4 months and I generally use 100 at a time) and it next to impossible. And you see, unlike you I have a company to run and a life, so why the goddam hell would I want to spend more time here making alts just to beat out a RNG that is designed to beat me and make me spend money? How about this, you give me 4,000 DC so I can click enchant 1000 times and I'll bet I fail more than half. You stick up for R2 because of the perks you are given as a forum mod, nothing more. You know I am correct but are too bawk bawk to admit it because you will lose the only 'job' you have.
                  Last edited by MemoryLane; 03-14-2014, 02:51 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by MisterCuddles View Post
                    the odds will never even out, they will always stay significantly lower than the stated %'s. i cant believe youre trying to lie to the player base and defend thesystem and the company when the opposite of what you said has already been proven. talk is cheap dude. the point of being a mod is to be a punching bag for players instead of us bashing r2? lol

Comment

Originally posted by vastilos View Post
                      Well, I can tell that you are probably the dumbest person ever. I've used a lot more than 160 DC trying to get to +6 on my frag (since I've been trying to about 4 months and I generally use 100 at a time) and it next to impossible. And you see, unlike you I have a company to run and a life, so why the goddam hell would I want to spend more time here making alts just to beat out a RNG that is designed to beat me and make me spend money? How about this, you give me 4,000 DC so I can click enchant 1000 times and I'll bet I fail more than half. You stick up for R2 because of the perks you are given as a forum mod, nothing more. You know I am correct but are too bawk bawk to admit it because you will lose the only 'job' you have.
                      Sucks to be you, Better luck next time
                      Only "job" I have LOL , you assume too much. I have been playing this game for a long time and this is a hobby to me, trying to help players with all of the issues I used to have.

Comment

Working...
                      X