• wildcard03
    replied
    Seeeeeeeeeeeeeeds :'(

So many hours of... Not grinding </3

Leave a comment:

• Auroria
    replied
    Originally posted by LonelyVoyager View Post
    they worked all night so they prolly sleep long and have a brunch for breakfast before they check in on the work
    lol true, hope they do it soon, I want to play =3

Leave a comment:

• shortee1119
    replied
    Hi Nini, they should have moderators on at all times from different time zones for this type of issues

Leave a comment:

• abducator
    replied
    glad they dont work at nuclear plants xD "well we got it started lets all go to bed and see if its running tomorrow"

Leave a comment:

• LonelyVoyager
    replied
    they worked all night so they prolly sleep long and have a brunch for breakfast before they check in on the work

Leave a comment:

• Auroria
    replied
    It's almost 9am there, isn't that when they start work?

Leave a comment:

• StormYoda
    replied
    Ama, hun, b4 I go, wanted to suggest you place a "sticky" on this thread, or whatever "high priority" flag you can (mark in Red, whatever you have access to do), to make sure the other game GMs/mods/tech guys see it fast, tyvm <3 Peace out, StormChef.

Leave a comment:

• LonelyVoyager
    replied
    Originally posted by Amarylius View Post
    The pack was just meant for Nephentor server, so I guess R2 players never got it. This was months before the merge.
    ahhh makes sence
    R2 wouldnt admit to "our foult" in a way like that

stay here stormy dont leave us alone

Leave a comment:

• StormcrowUS45
    replied
    Seems this is happening again on S45. I have a friend who is getting this message.

Leave a comment:

• StormYoda
    replied
    Originally posted by StormYoda View Post
    They should really work on inventing a cash item called "8 hours sleep"....open to instantly gain 8 hours sleep you have lost waiting for **** in this game to work, lmao! I'd invest 10 bucks IRL cash for some of those
    I think I'm going "forum AFK" now guys....tired of sitting at da keys waiting for nothing to happen....losing sleep (opening secret Pope "4 hours sleep" pack) WOW! and I saved cash by making it happen on my own, lol....I'm going back to bed now...I'll check in b4 work around 4:00PM today. Peace people.....???Crayon Compensation Packs???

Leave a comment:

• Amarylius
    replied
    Originally posted by LonelyVoyager View Post
    dam sure thats a seller alt
    and no that name was not used for compensation packs so far

BUT would make sence since "MeaCulpa" means as much as "all my foult"
    The pack was just meant for Nephentor server, so I guess R2 players never got it. This was months before the merge.
    Last edited by Amarylius; 03-13-2014, 10:47 AM.

Leave a comment:

• wildcard03
    replied
    Originally posted by StormYoda View Post
    They should really work on inventing a cash item called "8 hours sleep"....open to instantly gain 8 hours sleep you have lost waiting for **** in this game to work, lmao! I'd invest 10 bucks IRL cash for some of those
    Those would have come in handy while I was hoarding cards lol

Leave a comment:

• StormYoda
    replied

Leave a comment:

• R22407589
    replied
    so r2 did nothing for vip members for they could not log in for 1 or more days?

Leave a comment:

Working...
X