No announcement yet.

Failed to connect to server

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• There are 21 pages to look through....
    Besides that the Mods are not provided any additional info on what, where, when, or why they decide to do these emergency maints.
    We get the same info as everyone else

Comment

• This wasn't emergency maintenance, all other servers were up, only a few couldn't access game itself, we could get as far as the character page, and after that it just failed to access server.
      Thank you for answering but I wasn't looking for an answer from a Forum Moderator(although I really appreciate you took the trouble to answer and all the work Forum moderators do) I was looking for an answer from administrators because this issue is their responsibility, players lost game time, events and VIP time, someone should come forward and give us somekind of explanation about it and also compensation for the all this.

Comment

• this issue came out after the new server release every time they make
        (new server) (new event) ( after maintenance) = problem

they already encountered this kind of issue b4 but how come they can't fix it fast enough so
        gamer like us can thanks them for being there for us........
        if there's a problem gamer always ask for compensation.... compensation for me = failed failed failed
        cannot open my toon for almost 48hr really suck and i don't thing compensation can pay such damage they done...
        r2 ppl please do your job

I tell people, 'If you want to send a message to the White House, call my house.'

Eidolon Knight (S63)RobertWafu
        :cool:Scion Priest (S63)RV

Comment

• hey.Fix your problem...It's difficult to log in for old server but easy for new server.

Comment

• more effort r2 ppl loading now going up but stop @ 75%
            Click image for larger version

Name:	more.JPG
Views:	1
Size:	94.4 KB
ID:	1683880

I tell people, 'If you want to send a message to the White House, call my house.'

Comment

• the KB/s on loading is the problem guyz instead of going up it's going down

Comment

• To Amarylius : try to NOT play a bit months cause there maybe something they doing to update / make the game look better...

This just shows mine : Infinity%

Comment

• To : xRobertWafux Look at your Kb/s. This is now turned to 0. that means u dont have enough memory in ur SD Card.

Comment

• having problems logging in again. Same servers are affected also....checked to make sure....

Comment

• Its doing the same thing it did before , any news about it yet? like when it'll be fixed or anything at all?
                      Server: Mount Nubina (S36)
                      Guild: Crepuscule
                      Level: 78
                      Pixie:Yes
                      Plane:Scion
                      Breed:Knight

A death is but something to make us stronger.

Comment

• This is ridiculous... Again! R2 need to get their ***** into gear.

Comment

• Anyone else having problems?

Comment

• this is !@#$%^&*(). i really don't know what to say....

http://forum.r2games.com/showthread.php?110568

Comment

Working...
                            X