This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• hi

please provide me with contact details for your legal department. the people that answer the tickets refused to give me the information. and good job banning my account for "soliciting". ill be sure to keep a record of that. ill give u the ticket number once more, and unless youve got something to hide, or if u want to prove that you have had the right to make every decision that youve ever made against me from day one, and that everything youve ever kept from me was totally just then youll give me an answer by the time i wake up tomorrow. #55646
    Last edited by t.o.ninja; 03-14-2014, 01:38 AM.

Keep it up, been seeing you banned not sure whats happening LOL but all I can say is spam is the way to get what you want #28
    This Is A Computer Generated Post, No Signature Is Required.

Comment

well theyre certainly not helping their case at all with their recent trend of abuse and negligence i can say that much idk if they are trying to help my case or if theyre just inexperienced and naive

Comment

Forwarded your ticket #
        There is no need to spam forums , if you persist I will be deleting your posts as spam.

Comment

Originally posted by t.o.ninja View Post
          well theyre certainly not helping their case at all with their recent trend of abuse and negligence i can say that much idk if they are trying to help my case or if theyre just inexperienced and naive
          They are chinese who don't speak english and probably have to use google translator, which sucks like the admins and forum mods.

Comment

i doubt that since their tos states

"You hereby agree that any action at law or in equity arising out of or relating to these Terms of Service or the site shall be filed only in the state or federal courts located in the County of Los Angeles, in the State of California. Further, you hereby expressly consent and submit to the personal jurisdiction of such courts for the purposes of litigating any such action."
            Last edited by MisterCuddles; 03-14-2014, 09:00 PM. Reason: remove spam

Comment

Just to let you know, I've been reading a number of articles about companies and their ToS, and every judge will not only laugh, but they all have stated that a ToS from any company is not valid anywhere. So you don't have to go to California to file a claim, do it in your own state/country.

Comment

Originally posted by vastilos View Post
                They are chinese who don't speak english and probably have to use google translator, which sucks like the admins and forum mods.
                We all speak English , We all type English as well, You shouldn't assume things without knowing any facts.

Comment

Working...
                X