VIP not active in-game S70

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• VIP not active in-game S70

As Title stated, VIP has been paid for, shows on my account and has not been made active in-game, been 20 minutes now and last time I did it was almost instantaneous. Just wanted to let someone know since I cant figure out how to send a message to them
    Name: (S70) 1kyle151
    Class: Knight
    Level: 96 Scion
    Guild: (S70) Infliction
    Honor Rank: Arch Duke
    Pet: Royal Nympth +13, Super Angel+6, Super Demon+6
    Weapon: Superior Fragarach Sword VII +5
    Beast Soul: Lvl 9 Bear
    Tenets: Nature Lvl 9 3/5
    Mount: Battle Bear
    Wings: Ultimate DemiGod Wings VI

Can you file a ticket here please http://support.r2games.com .
    or you can PM me your character name and server, so that I can forward for someone to fix it for you.

Comment

same my VIP not delivered too.
      Char name: Venom
      Server: S70
      IGN:Venom
      CLASS:Ranger
      SERVER:S70 Silent Sands

Comment

same problem here. its been 17hours since i purchased my vip, and no sign of it. I checked my mol account (the one i used to pay the vip ) and the amount for vip is already deducted from it. Kindly check this problem please. Thanks
        IGN: SleazyNegro
        Server: S70 Silent Sands
        Level: -------
        Class: Knight Tank

Nope. I am not racist. The name SleazyNegro is anagram of my name. So don't pm me ingame telling me that i'm one hell of a racist bunnywabbit.

Comment

Same with me also IGN:Reckless Server:S70 Silent Sands Class Knight also bought 500 crystals that i am yet to get. =(

Comment

me too my recharge was not coming can u check this out s70AnGeL i already pay it using UGc

Comment

If it is your 1st purchase it may take up to 24 hours before you receive it.
              If it has been more than 24 hours or is not your 1st purchase on that character please file a ticket here http://support.r2games.com
              For VIP issue please PM me character name and server so that I may forward it and have it fixed for you.

Comment

same here (payment of 11th march), opened 2x ticket still no response since sunday, I'm upset. account says I'm VIP, ingame I'm it not, lost many of additional events, thanks. and no, it's not my first payment, last month had same issue, support said, play span lagging.

Comment

All your issues have been forwarded, if they are not resolved already they will be soon

Comment

YAY got it, thanks alot!!!!!

Comment

Can you please check on mine also ? ticket # 59853 server - evil beast sanctuary.

Comment

Originally posted by 6stringpoet View Post
                        Can you please check on mine also ? ticket # 59853 server - evil beast sanctuary.
                        Forwarded for you :3

Comment

vip

vip on server 72 exenden realm is missing,can you help plz,couldnt file ticket

Comment

Originally posted by xjudx View Post
                            vip on server 72 exenden realm is missing,can you help plz,couldnt file ticket
                            There is no server 72 on CS ....

Comment

Working...
                            X