Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Issue regarding my recent semi banned account (Unsolved)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Issue regarding my recent semi banned account (Unsolved)

HI IM TRYING TO LOG IN TO MY ACCOUNT AND I GOT THIS ERROR PROBLEM ''Login has failed. Unknow error!'' Please help. I have already log this account out in all the computers i have logged in before, i have clear all cache even downloaded different browser to try but it keeps giving me ''Login has failed. Unknow error!'' ANY MODERATOR MIND HELPING? Already file a ticket too the reference ticket number is [#53560] and R2CHERRY TOLD ME TO REFER TO CASE NO #50407. PLEASE HELP THANKS

Here's the screenshot. I think the GM had disable this account because they are under investigation on whether to banned my account or not. The reason for having the word GM included as my in game name( my name is V2GMsaga ). Please help as soon as possible. Thanks you!

ID And Password is totally correct. Censored is for security reasons
    . Any mods please help asap thanks!!!!!!
    Attached Files
    Last edited by weizheng23; 03-10-2014, 08:31 AM. Reason: Add On
    This Is A Computer Generated Post, No Signature Is Required.

Comment

Okay looking at this situation, I have been having playing (V2GMsaga) for already 2 years. Until now then I was told that I might be banned due they having the word GM inside my name. If having GM inside my name is illegal, in the first place they should prohibit the use by saying Character Name contain illegal Content in the Character Creation Menu ( if you try putting the F U * K word as character name it will prompt character name contain illegal content, this is what I mean ). Not until I have played for 2 years then I'm told I might be banned. That's ridiculous (((. This will prevent any one from using the word GM inside their character name.

Or else I would like R2Games to change my name to whatever they like instead of banning me.

Last and for all, thank you all for reading this and I hope the moderators could help persuade R2 to not banned me instead. Thanks you all )) ( they are still considering whether to ban or not but I really wish that don't happened )

Comment

It's actually stated in the ToS: http://www.r2games.com/about/termsofuse - Nobody just reads ever reads them, including myself lol.

MISCELLANEOUS

You may not use any name that
        1. Belongs to another person with the intent to impersonate that person, including without limitation a “Game Master” or any other employee or agent of R2Games.
        2. Incorporates vulgar language or which are otherwise offensive, defamatory, obscene, hateful, or racially, ethnically, or otherwise objectionable.
        3. Is Comprised of gibberish (e.g., "Sdfasdf", "Jjxcmi", "Hvldrm");
        4. You may not select as your Account Name any name that R2Games determines may cause deception or confusion
        Stalkers OP.

Best (ex) R2 employee quote: "Be kind to your fellow players ~ you never know when they are alt GMs "

Comment

>..> This is just nonsense. Most of the time people get into trouble with names such as with the letters 'GM'. Its typically, having GM as the 1st 2 letters in the name. Your name doesn't even imply you work for r2. Most R2 workers would apply something like either GM-, GM_???, R2CS_???? and maybe Mod-.

Comment

Originally posted by weizheng23 View Post
            Not until I have played for 2 years then I'm told I might be banned.
            Chances are a user either reported your name or a mod/GM happened to run into you on your server, hence why it's just now happening. I knew a player whose IGN was "F4ck0ff" and she was playing for a lengthy amount of time also (an OP toon), but it was later unexpectedly deleted/banned/whatever the case was and R2 refused to restore it because her name fell under the "vulgar language" condition. As for prohibiting the letter partnering of G and M next to you when creating a toon, it'd just be an inconvenience to anyone trying to use an IGN with the letter combination of the two even if it's not event intended for that use, i.e. they wouldn't be able to use Killin[gM]aster, KiLlIn[GM]aStEr, killin[gm]aster.

Comment

Only thing you can do is to file a ticket here http://support.r2games.com , and see what your options are if any.
              Server : Aurora Point
              IGN : (S1)4Heals
              Guild : NOYPI
              Class : Priest
              Lvl : 120+ Eidolon ( Levelling )
              Married to (S1)SheLLz <3

Comment

^ that is about it

Comment

To be honest, none of us really had an issue with your name (V2)GMsaga. It's not like you ever pretended to be a representative of R2 Games and it clearly shows that you're also from Dovogames, so that name has been stuck with you for a long time, so I don't see the issue now.

My best suggestion for you is to try retrieving your password again and if that doesn't work, then follow (S1)4Heals' suggestion of filing a ticket which I can see you already did, so let me know out that turns out and I will forward your ticket number.
                  The King doesn't fall so easily boys

Comment

Why take Gm's char now? Its been two years... i dont think its right... now on the otherhand there are all these little "bots" running all over the map with names like "swnlfkp" or whatever... and it seems to me they might even be ran on some auto program, but I dont see anyone doing anything about that. There are lots and lots of them, if r2 is going to suddenly follow thier rules, i thin that would be a good place to start, not by taking someones char that has been working really hard for a long time with no problems up until now. If there was a problem, R2 should have tried to do something at least back when Dovo merged, not now almost a year after.
                    (S35)Minishroom[/SIZE]
                    Lvl. 115 Eidolon Hybrid Priest
                    GuildJ1)Titans Sergeant

R.I.P. (J1)Shroominator, you live on through Minishroom...

Comment

Originally posted by Shroominator View Post
                      Why take Gm's char now? Its been two years... i dont think its right... now on the otherhand there are all these little "bots" running all over the map with names like "swnlfkp" or whatever... and it seems to me they might even be ran on some auto program, but I dont see anyone doing anything about that. There are lots and lots of them, if r2 is going to suddenly follow thier rules, i thin that would be a good place to start, not by taking someones char that has been working really hard for a long time with no problems up until now. If there was a problem, R2 should have tried to do something at least back when Dovo merged, not now almost a year after.
                      Chill bro, my post says it all as it is.
                      The King doesn't fall so easily boys

Comment

Okieeeeee, its actually 50% solved 50% unsolved, I went to heed BrotherVT advice to create a new password and I was able to log in but then the problem still persist ( which is the login in fail, unknow error ) and to be able to play my toon, I have to either change my password again everytime I log out or else I try not to log out it from this computer and the log in menu for this toon will still be available. I did file a ticket previously and they are still saying ''We will forward the issue to the appropriate department for them to have a deliberation on it. Please give us your patience'' and the ticket Case is #: 50407. I do hope someone could permanently resolved this ''login in failed, error unknown'' or else the only way to play my toon for now is to keep changing password and go to my Hotmail and create a new one then that by pass the login error. And I do really hope my toon isn't banned, its a great pity to be banned when its at its most mature state of gaming. :'(

Edit: The Ticket Case is #: 50407 I went to checked for the status was already ''resolved '' so do I have to file another ticket?
                        Last edited by weizheng23; 03-10-2014, 10:23 PM. Reason: More Add Ons

Comment

I know someone with same issue with you . .-. Some said she's banned that's why log in error/failed appearing. Her named is "xxs3xxy" , if ever the person got banned ; they usually can log in, can open character menu , yet every time you clicked your char to load the game , a pop out window will appear and says your ip is ban .-.

Her issue is not solve yet. She made another char still named xxs3xy (for the 3rd time, cause the first and second s3xy she made bump same issue ) and manage to make it an eidolon . She filed ticket and do all everything .-. but still log in error appears 0-0 , and she gives up. QQ, I don't find her name offensive or obscene thou. XD

Why this thing happened .-.,

I hope you resolve your issue anytime soon
                          I'm beginning to think that if someone cut me open I would bleed your name.

Comment

I am not banned yet, the problem is I cant access my account even if its the right password and ID, what I need to do is to forget password to be able to log in and access it. Then once I log off, I will faced the same problem again and the idea is to keep forget password to able to access my account

Comment

Issue regarding my recent semi banned account (Unsolved)

HI

I have recently post the issue about me getting banned, well not literally but its the outer of my account being banned and not the inner character. so everytime I log in it will prompt me login in failed, unknown error ( so this is kinda the outer of my account being banned). I managed to log in via forgetting my password and retrieving it from my Hotmail but the problem is every ticket I sent to r2games, they don't replied to me and they changed the ticket status to resolved even though nothing has been done. NEED HELP PLEASE. thank you! Been days waiting for their decision been made but no reply yet in my Hotmail....

Any mods could contact R2 regarding this issue? A change of name ( a good peaceful resolution ) and unlift the semi banned please thank you.
                              Last edited by weizheng23; 03-15-2014, 09:21 AM. Reason: Add ons

Comment

Working...
                              X