Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• puppetbomber
    replied
    The content of this thread seems just a tad bit redundant, lol. O_O; Anyways, I'm having no issues logging in, so nothing particular happened to Crystal Saga, per say. However, my hubby (from Indonesia) had issues logging in/loading earlier today as well, so I'm going to assume it's either your ISP or possibly a location thing as not everyone is experiencing this.

No matter, try the usual fixes: clearing your cache and history, restarting you modem/router/comp., using different browsers, and/or proxies.
    Last edited by puppetbomber; 03-20-2014, 03:04 AM.

Leave a comment:

• xRobertWafux
    replied
    stock on loading

same problem with me i'm 1hr waiting and still stock on loading
    can you guyz fix this... because of it my daily was ruin...
    Click image for larger version

Name:	loading suck.JPG
Views:	1
Size:	66.5 KB
ID:	1683857
    Last edited by xRobertWafux; 03-20-2014, 02:57 AM. Reason: fix some detail

Leave a comment:

• R262719825
    replied
    **** Cant LOG IN and Too slow Kb/s Loading what happen Crystal Saga?

**** Cant LOG IN and Too slow Kb/s Loading what happen Crystal Saga? **** Cant LOG IN and Too slow Kb/s Loading what happen Crystal Saga? **** Cant LOG IN and Too slow Kb/s Loading what happen Crystal Saga? **** Cant LOG IN and Too slow Kb/s Loading what happen Crystal Saga? **** Cant LOG IN and Too slow Kb/s Loading what happen Crystal Saga? **** Cant LOG IN and Too slow Kb/s Loading what happen Crystal Saga?

Leave a comment:

• KidSess
    replied
    Yes, this just started happening to me a few minutes ago. The loading and lagging is so severe that go backwards.

Leave a comment:

• MisterCuddles
    replied
    Threads moved / merged

Leave a comment:

• MisterCuddles
    replied
    I don't think I have ever had CS take more than a minute to open , you can try clearing cookies and cache.
    Or using a different browser ( I find opera works the best for me imo ).
    If that does not seem to work please file a ticket here http://support.r2games.com

Leave a comment:

• chaoswars
    replied
    it happens to all of us

Leave a comment:

• yosilangpo
    replied
    Originally posted by R29788251
    idol triny ko na sa firefox ganun din. pati sa ibang computer haha. nagcommand prompt na din ako tapos nireload ko wala padin eeh
    Meeh. Okay naman po siya sa akin. .-. Nag-restart,nagreset ka na rin po ba? .-. Pining mo na po ba net mo ? Baka po mabagal lang net mo Ahehe D: Hmm.XD Ano po gamit niyo koya? x,x

Leave a comment:

• R29788251
    replied
    im stuck in infinity% for an hour now, glad im not the only one though

idol triny ko na sa firefox ganun din. pati sa ibang computer haha. nagcommand prompt na din ako tapos nireload ko wala padin eeh
    Last edited by VicZar; 03-21-2014, 07:33 PM. Reason: Merged

Leave a comment:

• yosilangpo
    replied
    Hello, Have you try login in on different browser? x.x uhm
    Or try this .
    1.Open Command Prompt.
    2.Type: ipconfig /flushdns

And then wait for a couple of minutes. Hehe

Leave a comment:

• rabluesee
    replied
    hi why its so slow to loading infinity percent??

<strong>​</strong>

Leave a comment:

• R29788251
    replied
    do i need to install something in my laptop?

hey i've been playing CS for almost a couple of months and back then it was smooth. until now that it gets stuck in the loading screen with the infinity% thing for almost an hour but still it stays that way. i installed the latest java and flash player but nothing changes. can someone help me please?Click image for larger version

Name:	Untitled.png
Views:	1
Size:	173.6 KB
ID:	1683835

Leave a comment:

• R212162483
    replied
    I also have the same sentiment... It takes minutes... I have done everything just so to speed up the buffering/ loading of the game... But it did not work... I beleive it is due to the addition of the new event... Hope do fix it soon

Leave a comment:

Working...
X