PK Level

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PK Level

So basically I know what's PK, how to gain it, and how it makes you drop bound items when killed. So I got my alt to 100 PK in food boss (and it took lots of time as I make her revive lol) to be on the top list for fun. But the question is...why do we even get PK level? For fun? Or for the bound items, because we can simply trade these (or if someone wants it from you and he don't want to trade lol) Because I seriously don't see another reason rather than these. I never really thought of asking before but here I am now, wondering what's the benefit of PK lol.

Benefit of pk = you can kill other players lol.
    So yes its pretty much just for fun :P
    Maybe if you kill enough players you will be famous >.<

Comment

I thought you could ONLY drop non bound items instead of bound items when you have a high PK level. Is that correct?
      Originally posted by Dr.Q
      Hm... best Tenet level, or home mortgage payment... what to do, what to do...

Comment

I also was always under the impression that you can only drop unbound items as well, no matter the PK level (even if you have 1). The drop chances just increase with the higher PK level you have.

Comment

Originally posted by puppetbomber View Post
          I also was always under the impression that you can only drop unbound items as well, no matter the PK level (even if you have 1). The drop chances just increase with the higher PK level you have.
          exactly, this is why i never really wanted to PK.

I honestly need a clarification of this.
          Originally posted by Dr.Q
          Hm... best Tenet level, or home mortgage payment... what to do, what to do...

Comment

I am pretty sure the player that posted this intended to say unbound >.<
            and yes only unbound items are dropped.

Comment

I think that they meant it's unbound too.

Comment

Working...
              X