No announcement yet.

MisterCuddles

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No what he said it's that it's an advantage that doesn't make a difference, but it does! And when we pointed out that it makes a huge advantage, he called the thread stupid, closed it and said all threads on same topic are to be closed upon creation! that's the problem!

Comment

Even if he says it's not an advantage, not everybody else is going to agree with him just because he's a Moderator. So let me say this one last time: Do I agree with what he said? No, but is he also wrong? No because we don't have an official answer.
      The King doesn't fall so easily boys

Comment

Fair enough i told you i didn't have a problem with his opinion i tried to point out to him that he's wrong with facts and simple enough what he did was :
        Ok this thread is getting stupid ( not that wasn't in the 1st place ) so I'm locking it and any other threads on the same topic will be deleted.
        You have your answer , it is not cheating, a bug , or an exploit!

That's my problem with him! Cause he couldn't support he's sayings he closed the thread and calls us idiots for bothering with it! And no more threads for FAiry event!

Comment

Originally posted by pappody View Post
          I already made a ticket! I don't have any hidden agendas since i don't now anyone of the mods, haven't talked with them prior to this! Since you implied something! My problem what i described above!
          Yah that "he just show us how decocratic he is" was irony! I don't get neither VT seemed to understand irony!
          Sincerely a phD chemical engineer born in the country that fisrt made democrasy! And if you gonna pull that you don't speak proper english i can speak you to my country's language but that gonna take us forever!
          If you've made a ticket already, then drop the forum rage. Just a suggestion, considering like I previously said, addressing your fickle issue with rings to the GMs will be slightly more effective than babbling on multiple threads and fighting with moderators (Probably not a good idea? Just saying.) If your tickets aren't responded to in any different manner than any mods have responded, then you're just going to have to accept the fact that rings and skills are here to stay.

And yes, I did pull the card about your English skills because you're questioning my definitive skills. Mind you, that R2 is American platform and speaking your language isn't going to "take us forever." It's going to get you near nowhere. Also, your phD in Chemical Engineering has nothing to do about your knowledge of the democratic system, nor being born in Greece. If you're not from Greece, and yes, democratic origins trace back to ancient Greece, just hush about your country "first making democracy." Class is now over, man with a phD who's crying on a gaming forum. c:
          Last edited by puppetbomber; 03-24-2014, 07:48 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by puppetbomber View Post
            If you've made a ticket already, then drop the forum rage. Just a suggestion, considering like I previously said, addressing your fickle issue with rings to the GMs will be slightly more effective than babbling on multiple threads and fighting with moderators (Probably not a good idea? Just saying.) If your tickets aren't responded to in any different manner than any mods have responded, then you're just going to have to accept the fact that rings and skills are here to stay.

And yes, I did pull the card about your English skills because you're questioning my definitive skills. Mind you, that R2 is American platform and speaking your language isn't going to "take us forever." It's going to get you near nowhere. Also, your phD in Chemical Engineering has nothing to do about your knowledge of the democratic system, nor being born in Greece. If you're not from Greece, and yes, democratic origins trace back to ancient Greece, just hush about your country "first making democracy."
            First of all my so called rage is for the behaviour of the mod on the thread!Secondly allow me to know better the meaning of democracy and not just by definition, you jumped to show me that i don't know what democracy is in the 1st place! And as i said that's why i don't try speaking of my home language! Also that's why i said pardon my mistakes since it's not my home language! Also by being born there allow me to have a better knowledge on stuff that i learn from 6yrs old in both ancient greek and latin! And since that's one of the good things my country made i refuse to hush!

Comment

Awe', you said, "Pardon my mistakes since it's not my home language,"? What a gentleman, but that's cute -- show me where you said that amongst your constant yapping and I'll consider getting off your back about your insistent whining about a 9-month old event.
              Last edited by puppetbomber; 03-24-2014, 08:07 PM.

Comment

DAmn girl!!! By replying on your syntax correction that english it's not my home language i thought you understand that!And i'm not whining i made a comment on a thread that the mods reasoning on the matter was wrong and he closed the thread and called us idiots for bothering with it!

Comment

Originally posted by pappody View Post
                  DAmn girl!!! By replying on your syntax correction that english it's not my home language i thought you understand that!And i'm not whining i made a comment on a thread that the mods reasoning on the matter was wrong and he closed the thread and called us idiots for bothering with it!
                  Exactly where did you see Cuddles calling you an idiot? He stated that the thread was getting stupid, as it was since the original poster of that thread [Zenzibar] asked a question of the ring's legality and it was answered as being legal. You and said party only decided to drag out the thread arguing against the simple answer that was sought. Fair or not, it's an implementation of the game. I'd understand your "comment on a thread" if it were in fact, a harmless comment. Your comments (clearly) are actively attacking Cuddles' answer to that thread, hence why you're constantly being shut down. Anyways, moving on from this redundant thread. Good luck on getting a desired response from the GMs, d0ct0r. ~xoxoxo

Comment

Thank you good luck to you too mod wannabee!

Comment

lol i find it funny that they close certain threads for no good reason, but all the infinity and dc / stuck on loading screen threads that take up 40% of this forum dont get deleted locked or addressed properly

Comment

Originally posted by SlimShady420 View Post
                        lol i find it funny that they close certain threads for no good reason, but all the infinity and dc / stuck on loading screen threads that take up 40% of this forum dont get deleted locked or addressed properly
                        Getting stuck on loading threads is an issue I have been merging them almost everyday and forwarding the issue constantly.
                        The previous thread on fairy search was closed and I said it was getting stupid simply because it turned into people arguing instead of actually focusing on the subject.

Comment

And for pappody you seem to have left out the parts of our conversation where I repeatedly mention you should file a ticket or create a thread under suggestions asking for the event or rings to be changed.

Comment

Okay, so I have patiently kept my mouth shut on this thread. Now it is time to open it, lol.

First, there is absolutely no point in a rage post on the forums, if you want to see something changed, for whatever the reason, then your best option is to file a ticket explaining the situation, or to create a thread in the suggestions sub forum. Raging, fighting, arguing and trolling the Mods will NOT get you a change in ANY situation. Not to mention that is it simply not a very good idea, as no matter how big of a troll you think you are, we will always be bigger and better trolls than you.

Second, if there was a suggestion in the appropriate sub forum, then it would be left alone. If the post is there to flame and enrage the community, then it is going to be closed and/or deleted. We do not take to nicely to flaming threads. There is a proactive way to accomplish your goals, and posting a flaming thread is sure not one of them.

And to quote my husband "fighting on the internet is like fighting with a Bunny Wabbitsâ„¢, you might win, but you still fought with a Bunny Wabbitsâ„¢"
                            Last edited by BrotherVT; 03-25-2014, 07:32 PM.

If there are no stupid questions, then what kind of questions do stupid people ask? Do they get smart just in time to ask questions?

Comment

Working...
                            X