as you all knew R2 and MOD

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• as you all knew R2 and MOD

the Loading issue was fix yesterday but today we're back to same problem again and again
    hope this thread will have answer cause i hate to say this
    ****** MOD cannot answer a single msg.... me i ask is that the job of MOD in CS game????

I tell people, 'If you want to send a message to the White House, call my house.'

Eidolon Knight (S63)RobertWafu
    :cool:Scion Priest (S63)RV

I forwarded your ticket and responded to your message , MOD's are volunteers, it's not a 24 hour service ...

Comment

I am sorry if this was directed at me. I just got your message as this is the first time that I have been on here today. I see that cuddles forwarded your ticket. Please let me or one of the other Mods know if there is anything else that we can do to assist you. And like Cuddles said, we are volunteers, where there is generally one of us online at any given time, we are not always here all the time.

If there are no stupid questions, then what kind of questions do stupid people ask? Do they get smart just in time to ask questions?

Comment

i also have the same prob for a week now... and you replied to me and said theres something wrong with my internet connection... ok, ive attached an image showing i can play on the other version of cs... why was it that i always get infinity on this version....Click image for larger version

Name:	Untitled.png
Views:	1
Size:	810.6 KB
ID:	1684468
        Last edited by itoangpriest; 04-02-2014, 08:53 AM.

Comment

Working...
        X