Pet Breeding

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pet Breeding

I am currectly making my Gen 2 ED. I have seeing shadowgamma's guide of pet breeding. There are only a few things that i do not understand at this point. Does making your secondary pet skills max level matter before fusing? i know brilliance and enlightenment matters because of maturity. How about Strength passives on secondary pets. Does making them level 2 plus make any difference after fusing?
    Originally posted by Dr.Q
    Hm... best Tenet level, or home mortgage payment... what to do, what to do...

Any skills that will increase aptitudes will affect the main pet for example the skill brilliance will increase intellect aptitude so more intellect aptitude will be transfered to the main pet.

Comment

Originally posted by MisterCuddles View Post
      Any skills that will increase aptitudes will affect the main pet for example the skill brilliance will increase intellect aptitude so more intellect aptitude will be transfered to the main pet.
      ah thanks MisterCuddles. How about any skill that will affect the attributes on Strength but not Strength amplitude. Will that also be transfer?
      Originally posted by Dr.Q
      Hm... best Tenet level, or home mortgage payment... what to do, what to do...

Comment

Working...
      X