Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Lvl 1 and hatched pet gone after logging off (Mod Replied)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lvl 1 and hatched pet gone after logging off (Mod Replied)

I made a character named kara on my account she hatched a baby demon and I went offline and I came on and it was gone plz help

why did that happen r2games gimmie my demon back or I will be ****** off at u for life -.-

Comment

Are you sure you're on the correct account and on the correct server?
      New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

lol how is it bad though but still im going back online and if u give my demon back I want it on my character named Otaku on s14 on my other account ty and plz love u r2games

Comment

yes it is because I wrote it down

Comment

is it possible to get my demon back?

Comment

I hope byes im going on my account now like I said

Comment

Did you just click the egg and the log out? Eggs have a CHANCE to hatch. So if you created a character, and you got an egg and hatched it, you might not have gotten the demon that might have been in the egg. Some of the eggs are duds. It generally takes 5 to 7 baby angel or demon eggs to actually hatch a baby pet.

If there are no stupid questions, then what kind of questions do stupid people ask? Do they get smart just in time to ask questions?

Comment

because why the hell would it say it hatched and I got it and I summoned it -.-

Comment

plus I have anger issues ya know >.<

Comment

Goodbye im going online know -.-

Comment

now*

Comment

you know that being abusive towards the Mods will get you nowhere, and in fact its a fast track to getting your thread closed O.o so maybe try asking them nicely
                          APOLOYMI
                          MARRIED TO ♥♥♥♥ SHADOWGAMMADRACO ♥♥♥♥
                          LEVEL180 EIDOLON SHADOW ROGUE

GUILD: The Spartans
                          (S44)PSYCHODELICA
                          GEN3 KYUBI

Helpful Posts and Ideas that i have made, check them out

Comment

Okay, so just for reference, getting nasty and angry will not get you help any faster. Just letting you know that.

Okay, so if the egg hatched, then I need you to file a ticket here: support.r2games.com explain in your ticket exactly what happened, and try to give the approximate time of the occurrence, and the date that it happened on.
                            Thank you.

If there are no stupid questions, then what kind of questions do stupid people ask? Do they get smart just in time to ask questions?

Comment

back and sorry cant help it

Comment

Working...
                              X