Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Abusing alt

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Abusing alt

gm can u make an event that is for lvl 50+ special event i mean i observe so many players abusing special event using tons of alt i know more of player will not agree of this but they abusing alt use on special event like now... did u GM GH MOD that most of player on each server was more an alt.......an those previous event can u change all of level requirements of all special event to lvl 50 +.. NO ABUSING ALT NO ABUSING ALT NO ABUSING ALT NO ABUSING ALT!!!!!!

There's no rules against using alts, lol. Get with the program and make your own alts.

Comment

They also say this about alts

You may hold several accounts; however you may not exploit this privilege.

Comment

Originally posted by CuteNekoMiza View Post
        You may hold several accounts; however you may not exploit this privilege.
        I think that is referring to players who make 100+ alts ....
        Having 5 or 10 alts is ok, trying out each class, having a few farmers ect.

Comment

I smell a hint a jealousy in this thread lol Looks like somebody got it a little late... He's probably making his own alts right about now lol

Comment

Working...
          X