ArmorGames Server

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ArmorGames Server

Can some one please tell us whats going on nobody can log into the server?

Is the majority still currently experiencing trouble logging into CS via AG platform? I would also ask that you try again as we have been having issues with our main site. However, it was addressed and fixed an hour or so ago.

Comment

Tried several times. It's been down for 7 hours. Also after I make a post it logs me out.

Comment

Are you having trouble logging into the main AG site or Crystal Saga itself?

Comment

Crystal saga itself. An the forums. Seems anything related to AG is messed up.

Comment

If the forums are also an issue, it would be my guess that AG is having the issue from their end rather than from R2. If it was only Crystal Saga, then it would be in our jurisdiction.

Comment

Talking about this forum.

Comment

Our main site, forum, games, etcetera are all functioning to my knowledge. We were experiencing technical difficulties earlier, but that has been resolved.

Comment

Well in order for me to post it logs me out, and then I have to log back into the forums to have the post to actually go through. So it can't be functioning completely normal. Either a new issue has arisen or somethings where never corrected. If you could please look into it would be greatly appreciated.

Comment

Are you currently logged into another account/toon perhaps? From personal experience, if my toon (on another account) is online, and I attempt to use another account on the same browser to say, watch the forums, I also get automatically logged out because the system recognizes that my toon-account is online.

Comment

No not currently. No clue whats going on, but is really annoying tbh. An this is the only account I have for the forums since I do not play off the main servers.

Comment

It's not being widely reported from our community, so I'd have to say that it's something from your end in regards to you being logged in and out. Try clearing your cache and history and see if it helps. I will inquire the rest of the staff about CS on the AG platform to see if they're picking up any issues.

Comment

I've tried refreshing them, but thank you for you help an make sure BrotherVT is still singing Justin Bieber for me.

Comment

Can you confirm that you are receiving this error -> Login Failed: Failed to connect to server!

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	Untitled.png
Views:	1
Size:	390.9 KB
ID:	1686137
                              There you go.

Comment

Working...
                              X