vip question

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• vip question

its bee na while since i bought more than 1 month of vip at one time, if i buy 2 months right now will i get 1600 xtal instead of 800, or will i have to wait 30 days for it?

It should be delivered once per month period, so you will receive the second 800 crystals after the next month.

Comment

nah, got the xtals as soon as i reloaded another month. i was pretty sure thats how it worked, jsut not 100% ... i took a chance. all good. anyway, im having a problem, gifting this new pet to a player that paid me. i refunded their gold because the gift feature isnt working.. but its a bit of a problem ... any word on that?

if you guys dont know about why im unable to gift items could you kindly look in to it? im sure you mods could come up with an answer quicker than the ticket system... would be greatly appreciated
      Last edited by DyÆ–an; 05-21-2014, 02:00 AM. Reason: double posts

Comment

I'm just going to say file a support ticket anyhow. :3 I am not having any issues gifting items (nor are my colleagues), so it's a you thing. You can access our ticket page here: http://support.r2games.com/.
        Last edited by Reverie; 05-09-2014, 03:33 AM.

Comment

yeah my friends said the same. i love isolated issues...................... not.

Comment

i know this is late but one thing to check is, is the person you are trying to gift on your friends list? i once had this problem but as soon as they were on my list the issue went away

Comment

Yeah they were on my friends list at the time. Apparently lower level players have a "daily gifting limit" that isn't mentioned anywhere. If I were to inquire in a ticket I would probably have some confused kid from the Philippines respond saying there is no such thing. I was able to purchase for myself but not send gifts. The following day I was able to send it.

Comment

Originally posted by Kage_Oni View Post
                Yeah they were on my friends list at the time. Apparently lower level players have a "daily gifting limit" that isn't mentioned anywhere. If I were to inquire in a ticket I would probably have some confused kid from the Philippines respond saying there is no such thing. I was able to purchase for myself but not send gifts. The following day I was able to send it.
                I would recommend you try to keep comments like that to yourself buddy.
                I am fairly sure the gifting limit only applies to level 40 and below toons.

Comment

my level >40...

Comment

Originally posted by Kage_Oni View Post
                    my level >40...
                    http://support.r2games.com

Comment

guess you misse dthe part where i said i was able to gift the day after i encountered the problem. thank you for your support.

Comment

Working...
                      X