Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I have no idea where to put this thread but.. please do read.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I have no idea where to put this thread but.. please do read.

Click image for larger version

Name:	21323.png
Views:	1
Size:	237.7 KB
ID:	1749713soo this guy on the picture named Yokotho i dunno if what's with him. he just started blabbing about me being a scammer after people asked if i have a main char or no. the fact that almost everyone knows that my rogue is my only character.
    Last edited by R21803466; 05-18-2014, 09:29 AM.

Someone else could of made another toon on a different server that is joined onto yours and useed your name to scam people. I have seen that been done on my server Someone made an Apoloymi account on my server and tried to scam people once, but luckly people noticed that it wasn't my server by the name, it was S35Apoloymi where as im S44Apoloymi. That could of happened here
    APOLOYMI
    MARRIED TO ♥♥♥♥ SHADOWGAMMADRACO ♥♥♥♥
    LEVEL180 EIDOLON SHADOW ROGUE

GUILD: The Spartans
    (S44)PSYCHODELICA
    GEN3 KYUBI

Helpful Posts and Ideas that i have made, check them out

Comment

There isn't much you can do about being accused of being a scammer other than clarify to your server that you aren't a scammer as the player proclaimed. Usually we handle situations regarding actual scamming with proof from the individual being scammed, this however is not a situation of the likes. May I ask the purpose of this thread? Your post isn't asking for any actions to be taken.

Comment

Working...
      X