sexual harrassment

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• sexual harrassment

Sexual harrassment is against your tos right? Gonna do something about it? Click image for larger version

Name:	manifest.PNG
Views:	1
Size:	27.6 KB
ID:	1750103Click image for larger version

Name:	manipest 2.PNG
Size:	74.9 KB
ID:	1750104Click image for larger version

Name:	manipest again.PNG
Size:	217.3 KB
ID:	1750105 I have repeatedly sent images via ticket about these two people- xia and manifest- and nothing gets done, please do your job. Click image for larger version

Name:	manipest and xia again.PNG
Size:	238.8 KB
ID:	1750106Click image for larger version

Name:	manipest and xia.PNG
Size:	134.9 KB
ID:	1750107Click image for larger version

Name:	sexual harrassment manipest.PNG
Size:	24.9 KB
ID:	1750108Click image for larger version

Name:	xia and manipest.PNG
Size:	180.3 KB
ID:	1750109Click image for larger version

Name:	xia and zo crude wc.PNG
Size:	181.9 KB
ID:	1750110 Oh and zoso another repeat offender you guys never punish. Click image for larger version

Name:	zoso abuse.PNG
Size:	38.8 KB
ID:	1750111 and wound dealer swearing as usual Click image for larger version

Name:	wound swearing.PNG
Size:	11.0 KB
ID:	1750112Click image for larger version

Name:	azreal being gross.PNG
Size:	28.6 KB
ID:	1750113 Azreal dirty in world chat. Click image for larger version

Name:	azreal harrassing people.PNG
Size:	35.3 KB
ID:	1750114Click image for larger version

Name:	azreal more harrassing people.PNG
Size:	97.5 KB
ID:	1750115Click image for larger version

Name:	azreal.PNG
Size:	128.6 KB
ID:	1750116Click image for larger version

Name:	xia.PNG
Size:	102.2 KB
ID:	1750117Click image for larger version

Name:	zo again again.PNG
Views:	2
Size:	20.8 KB
ID:	1750118Click image for larger version

Name:	zos.PNG
Size:	22.0 KB
ID:	1750119Click image for larger version

Name:	zoso abuse.PNG
Size:	115.4 KB
ID:	1750120Click image for larger version

Name:	zoso dirty.PNG
Size:	247.5 KB
ID:	1750121Click image for larger version

Name:	zoso sick.PNG
Size:	20.3 KB
ID:	1750122 I have sent a lot of these images in tickets as I said yet these repeat offenders who break the tos rules constantly never get banned, never get punished, they are sick, they are nasty, they are bullies and you people let them get away with this. Why? These are not even all the screen shots I have of abuse from these people. It is about time someone does something about it so I am asking one of the forum mods to try to do something please since my tickets get ignored.
    Thorne

Shadow Guild
    Eidolon Rogue
    Angel Island
    Pets: FireLord, Burning Angel, Super Demon, Super Angel, Teeka, Bald Eagle, Baby Demon, Baby Angel, Bonosaurus, Demon King

Mounts: Gryphon, Bunny, Alicorn, Battle Bear

Coke
    Shadow Guild
    Mortal
    Ranger

Brakyn
    Shadow Guild
    Mortal
    Mage

Only the weak pick on the weak :rolleyes:

Can you provide us with your ticket number? I will forward you case, but in the meantime, we've advised you about this before - put these people on ignore until the GMs proceed through protocol and decides on disciplinary actions.
    Last edited by Reverie; 05-30-2014, 01:40 PM.

Comment

yes this is against the tos, yes you should file a ticket, and keep filing tickets. on my server we had this guy do say similar things to the girls there, it was disgusting, it made me want to vomit. sadly the easiest solution is to put this guy on ignore. as for those that are swearing a simple pm on the forum with screen shots to either blazingangel or reverie asking for some action will work, (they are the more active cs mods currently). and the more they offend the longer the mutes, we had this one toon, tuglaks, was muted for like 2 weeks for continuous spamming, im guessing the gm that muted him got feed up. lol so please dont feel like action is not being done. i hope your issue gets resolved soon. good luck
      (S39)Schrodinger, Eidolon, Knight
      server: Erie Marsh

"Save a life, grope your wife" Breast Cancer awareness
      "Stupid people are like slinkies, they are good for nothing but will bring a smile to your face when you push them down the stairs."

Comment

Thanks I haven't come across those mods/gms before. These people have been doing this for about 2 years and all my tickets seem to just get ignored but I'll keep trying.
        Thorne

Shadow Guild
        Eidolon Rogue
        Angel Island
        Pets: FireLord, Burning Angel, Super Demon, Super Angel, Teeka, Bald Eagle, Baby Demon, Baby Angel, Bonosaurus, Demon King

Mounts: Gryphon, Bunny, Alicorn, Battle Bear

Coke
        Shadow Guild
        Mortal
        Ranger

Brakyn
        Shadow Guild
        Mortal
        Mage

Only the weak pick on the weak :rolleyes:

Comment

Would you mind providing me with your ticket number?

Comment

ahhhh the smell of success!! it smells like bacon

happy to help
            (S39)Schrodinger, Eidolon, Knight
            server: Erie Marsh

"Save a life, grope your wife" Breast Cancer awareness
            "Stupid people are like slinkies, they are good for nothing but will bring a smile to your face when you push them down the stairs."

Comment

Sexual harassments are daily routin in my server and I have stopped sending in tickets because all R2 are thinking about are how to make more money.
              But I swear, once I get feed up with some guy's there... I'll make them go POFF for real.

R2 don't give a [poop] about the players, so I won't care about their ToS they seriously ignore themselfs.
              Last edited by Reverie; 06-07-2014, 06:15 PM. Reason: Replaced censored word.
              Server: (S45)Exenden Realm
              Name: Lunaria
              Class: Fire Mage
              Plane: Eidolon
              Level: 125+
              Guild: TheDarkness (Leader)
              Honor Rank: Emperor
              Mount: Super Jiyaori
              Wings: Ultimate Demon Lord +5
              Weapon: Perfect Fragarach Orb II +8 (Fused with lvl 121 orb)
              Husband: (S50)Buldozeris00
              Pet: Guardian Angel +13, Emperor Demon +13, Super Angel +13, Ultrasaurus Rex +13, Dragon Boxer +13, Fire Lord + Morphed Phoenix

“It’s too bad that stupidity isn’t painful.” ― Anton Szandor LaVey

Comment

This was worse in our old server. we could do nothing but ignore the guy . Do something about it r2. And even if they do ban the main account the person will talk from alts and make new ones everytime to phiss more people off.. well having active GM's on every server could solve that issue but it's never been on the agenda for r2 i guess.

PS : our server has a bunch of guys talking so profanity yes, sexual harassment,woah!!
                Last edited by Fa59_rpearce71; 06-08-2014, 04:50 AM.
                IGN : zq_DeathStab
                Server : S33
                What goes around comes around real hard

Comment

If you have issues with a player, do take screenshots and report them here: http://support.r2games.com/. You may drop off your ticket number(s) to any moderator and it will be forwarded. The GMs will decide on disciplinary actions based on the evidence provided.

Comment

As stated by Reverie file a ticket and give one of the Mods your ticket # then it will get forwarded and taken care of accordingly.
                    Post ticket# in this thread or make a thread for it, either way a mod can make sure it gets handled.

Comment

It is now the 21rst of June 2014. i wonder if any action has been taken. please keep us informed. i believe justice should be upheld and people should be protected from harassment.
                      (S68)chemist (no relation to any other chemist)
                      lvl 100 scion Mage
                      Mount: Purple Chicken
                      Pets: Carl- megasorous, Castiel- super angel, Lucy -Emperor pen guin, baby nymph, kyeon- teeka
                      Wings: Angel Lords
                      Profession: still being fancy xD

True strength comes from protecting that which matters most to you

together we can overcome anything, so please lend me your strength ^^

Comment

Any information regarding the case is confidential and to remain between the reporter and the staff, so no updates will be given.

Comment

i was actually speaking to the reporter aka TW. However, I thank you for responding with something so simple.
                          (S68)chemist (no relation to any other chemist)
                          lvl 100 scion Mage
                          Mount: Purple Chicken
                          Pets: Carl- megasorous, Castiel- super angel, Lucy -Emperor pen guin, baby nymph, kyeon- teeka
                          Wings: Angel Lords
                          Profession: still being fancy xD

True strength comes from protecting that which matters most to you

together we can overcome anything, so please lend me your strength ^^

Comment

Originally posted by Isarenya View Post
                            Sexual harassments are daily routin in my server and I have stopped sending in tickets because all R2 are thinking about are how to make more money.
                            But I swear, once I get feed up with some guy's there... I'll make them go POFF for real.

R2 don't give a [poop] about the players, so I won't care about their ToS they seriously ignore themselfs.
                            This is what makes me give up trying sometimes.
                            Linc
                            Knight
                            Angel Island
                            Baby bat

Jasper
                            Priest
                            Angel Island

Comment

Working...
                            X