No announcement yet.

Superior Fragerach staff broken !

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well i think its kinda sad. First you spend loads of gold to lvl this weapon up, at the end you cant use it if you are AFK becaurse its to expensive, someone should look at this cant be true. the damage on this weapon should be reduced atleast 50%
    i would recommend 70%.

The way i see it you cant use it in sengola either becaurse of the missing mpvement bonus you gets from slayers staff full equip.

So all left is Dungs, hmmm

Comment

Originally posted by vikingdker View Post
      Well i think its kinda sad. First you spend loads of gold to lvl this weapon up, at the end you cant use it if you are AFK becaurse its to expensive, someone should look at this cant be true. the damage on this weapon should be reduced atleast 50%
      i would recommend 70%.

The way i see it you cant use it in sengola either becaurse of the missing mpvement bonus you gets from slayers staff full equip.

So all left is Dungs, hmmm
      So wrong in so many ways?
      You can use it in AFK, you just can't be a cheapskate for that. It's expensive to repair because it's legendary equipment (and should be). A lv40 afk-grinding one-hitting every mob untill he's what, lv60? fastest grind you can do, just a little bit more expensive.
      The damage-output of the weapon is close to Slayers Orange, nothing to reduce about it as well as this is going to be the end-weapon of the game when higher tiers come out.
      Priests are slow-walkers nomatter how you turn it, that 15 extra from slayer-set full won't make up for the increased damage and stats you get from an Superior VII Fragarach staff.

Back on topic: the thread-starter said he did master repairs, tried clicking repair on the weapon being in inventory. Asked for a screenshot but never got on: tread-starter obviously overlooked either of these options if his max durability wasn't all gone.
      Le derp alt. I remembered I'm logged on this account after I posted.
      IGN: Smurfs16
      Server: Windshear peaks - Emperor
      [Eidolon] Holy priest Lv100 supporting with curses.

Comment

Working...
      X