This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• R2 Screwing over paying customers!

I accidently bought a male panda suit, (Im female) and I can't wear it, I can't sell it and I can't vendor it and heres R2's
    answer to my ticket..
    Thank you for contacting us. Unfortunately, we are unable to change bought items. Please be careful the next time you purchase something in the Item Mall. If you have any further questions or problems, please do not hesitate to contact us.
    Needless to say, they are ignoring me now!

Dirt Bags!

Long story short, it's not R2's fault. It's your fault since you said it that you ACCIDENTALLY bought it.

Comment

Long Story short dirt bag is if I went to a store bought the wrong size, I can take it back and exchange it, or get a refund! Im not asking for a refund, Im asking for a freaking suit my char can wear... I am NOT blaming R2, I take the blame, but they can and should give me a freaking female suit! So don't play the Im all for R2 and your wrong! Im not asking for anything they can't fix and you know it. take you nasty attitude elsewhere!

Comment

well i agree with missbank they should let her exchange the suit ,they not going to lose anything
        It's important to make people happy, but you got to start by yourself

Comment

thank you! I don't think I deserved orphen20 attack.. but then that seems to be what he does, I look at all 170 of his past post

Comment

I dont see how they cant, i gifted someone the wrong gender costume before and sent a ticket to get it changed and they did it straight away.

Comment

hmm....weird if one person had the same problem but got it fixed and another had the same one but can't get fixed...isn't that weird to any of you? ._. anyway yeah though you did buy it so now your stuck with it.But you can be nice and gift it to your friend i think (or if you like buy it you can't gift it anymore...) but yeah...
              (S6)Wisteria889
              Class: Mage
              Server:Windshear Peaks
              Level:70+
              Plane:Eidolon
              Honor:Viceroy
              Guild: (S6)SteinsGate
              Proud player since 2011
              ♥~Thank you for everything~♥

Comment

what i put up there was a copy paste of what they said.. now they are totally ignoring me.. my moneys good, but let me goof, for 975 crystals, they won't
                fix the error.. I just want the female version.. I asked them to get me with supervisor, not a word

Comment

no, I can't gift it either.. there is absolutely nothing I can do with it... its taking up space... the only way to not have it take up a bag slot or vault slot is to pull it out and agree to delete it

Comment

just be careful next time ._.

Comment

ok, how bout you give me a female suit Mr Minstrel of Messages!

Comment

Originally posted by Jerilynne View Post
                        no, I can't gift it either.. there is absolutely nothing I can do with it... its taking up space... the only way to not have it take up a bag slot or vault slot is to pull it out and agree to delete it
                        yup well if you can't use it and it's typically worth it...then trash it.
                        (S6)Wisteria889
                        Class: Mage
                        Server:Windshear Peaks
                        Level:70+
                        Plane:Eidolon
                        Honor:Viceroy
                        Guild: (S6)SteinsGate
                        Proud player since 2011
                        ♥~Thank you for everything~♥

Comment

like to put it up where the sun don't shine on R2
                          if it was a couple hundred xtals I'd eat it but almost 1000 xtals?? hell no!

Comment

That's messed up. It's not like it'd cost them extra to swap it, especially since you obviously haven't (can't have) used it.

It's not like people who accidentally use xtals through auto-buy. They used the item, even accidentally, so of course that can't be returned. But you can't use the other gender's clothes so they should let you swap.

SWAP! SWAP! SWAP! SWAP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                            (S14)Squintina
                            LVL 140 eidolon hybrid holy-focus priest

(S14)Bluespark
                            LVL 55 eidolon ice mage

Guides

Comment

just use a capsule to become a male...problem solved

Comment

Working...
                              X