Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

lol problem not solved! Im not a newby, I have a bunch of outfits.. all female.. so now where is the problem solved.. like I want to be a guy no thanks.. not
    anything Im interested in. problem solved easiest is for R2 to simply give me a female panda outfit

Comment

Wait what I don't get it =-=

You admitted that you bought the male version of the costume by mistake.

You had submitted a ticket to R2 about this and they gave you a definitive response of not giving you the female version.

So why rant, when you know you aren't going to get anything back? Especialy insulting them while your at it?

And the title is so misleading when you admitted your mistake -_-

Comment

Just close this thread. This problem is pointless. It's your fault and that's final.

Comment

Originally posted by orphen20 View Post
          Just close this thread. This problem is pointless. It's your fault and that's final.
          U say that like u have some control D: Since ur the boss u close the thread >.<
          Server: (s38)ShineOfAriel
          IGN: (s38)JaeLynn
          Pet: Burning Angel<3
          Hubby: (s34)Lithium<3 (Wubberz that bum)
          LvL52+ Eidolon Ice Mage
          You'reeithergonnalovemeorhateme..You'rechoiceIcareless

Comment

hes an ***.. look at all his other posts... clearly thinks hes special...

Comment

for you I say "butt out" orphen20

Comment

Originally posted by Jerilynne View Post
                hes an ***.. look at all his other posts... clearly thinks hes special...
                I don't need to one or two post is enough.. Moron and sad troll come to mind...
                LvL52+ Eidolon Ice Mage

Comment

fyi orphan with the snarled lips.. I will close it when this matter is resolved! There is clearly and issue that needs to be resolved and until it is, this stays open!

Comment

But R2 gave you the response on the ticket o_o....

Comment

Jae ur hot

Comment

Originally posted by HimariChan View Post
                        But R2 gave you the response on the ticket o_o....
                        Nilla i think her point is that its not a good enough response they are failing on customer service.. Its not that hard to switch some pixels.. Yea she made a derpderp mistake choosing the wrong sex but she payed for it and now cant even use it.. Would just be simple for them to just swap it for her.
                        LvL52+ Eidolon Ice Mage

Comment

Its kinda like the issue where it took less than 24hours to fix KATIE when she was deleted.. But took two weeks with few responses to fix 41shots... I dont think it is r2 team as a whole I think it is just the chance of what GM u reach when u file a ticket... Some just dont give a damn
                          LvL52+ Eidolon Ice Mage

Comment

I have another ticket open, got a different response, at least that they would look into it.. again, if I walked out of a store with the wrong size pants, and I have, I can take them back, get an exchange or even a refund, why should I not expect the same here? Im not asking for a refund, and its not like I used gold from
                            the game.. I payed for crystals and bought it with those crystals I purchased.
                            They got real dollars, they need to honor it.. its the point here.. again, were it just a couple hundred xtals I'd take my lumps, but
                            this was 975 crystals, Im sorry.. not right I have a costume I can't wear, I can't gift, I can't vendor...its not a big deal for them tofix this, somebodys lazy and it needs to be addressed properly...
                            They are more than happy to run the credit for my VIP every month, and if I want to by xtal packs they are happy to take my
                            money then too, I deserve better than what I got today!
                            If leaving this thread open for comments gets their attention helps then its worth it! I have more responses that agree it should
                            be fixed than the so what ones. R2 needs to read up on what good customer service is! you make a mistake and give them 975
                            xtals for something that you can't use and see how upset you are!
                            Im not going to be bullied by orphen20 or anybody else!
                            Last edited by Jerilynne; 09-27-2012, 09:10 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Jerilynne View Post
                              I have another ticket open, got a different response, at least that they would look into it.. again, if I walked out of a store with the wrong size pants, and I have, I can take them back, get an exchange or even a refund, why should I not expect the same here? Im not asking for a refund, and its not like I used gold from
                              the game.. I payed for crystals and bought it with those crystals I purchased.
                              They got real dollars, they need to honor it.. its the point here.. again, were it just a couple hundred xtals I'd take my lumps, but
                              this was 975 crystals, Im sorry.. not right I have a costume I can't wear, I can't gift, I can't vendor...its not a big deal for them to fix this, somebodys lazy and it
                              needs to be addressed... Im not going to be bullied buy my orphen20 or anybody else!
                              He's not gonna bully you >.< he's gonna stay off this thread or I'll make him cry
                              LvL52+ Eidolon Ice Mage

Comment

Woot, go babe, troll like there's no tomorrow! >:P

Comment

Working...
                                X