This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jerilynne View Post
    I have another ticket open, got a different response, at least that they would look into it.. again, if I walked out of a store with the wrong size pants, and I have, I can take them back, get an exchange or even a refund, why should I not expect the same here? Im not asking for a refund, and its not like I used gold from
    the game.. I payed for crystals and bought it with those crystals I purchased.
    They got real dollars, they need to honor it.. its the point here.. again, were it just a couple hundred xtals I'd take my lumps, but
    this was 975 crystals, Im sorry.. not right I have a costume I can't wear, I can't gift, I can't vendor...its not a big deal for them to fix this, somebodys lazy and it
    needs to be addressed... Im not going to be bullied buy my orphen20 or anybody else!
    I agree with your point of view 100%. What I would really like is the address and phone number of all those who believe you should eat it and move on so I can try to sell them something they don't need and when they want to return it say, Sorry, you should have read the small print.

I lost quite a bit in bonuses during the birthday event when you got I believe 25% free or something like that. I purchased when the exact banner was showing but got no bonus cards included. I tried to contact them multiple times and they never replied even once. I love the game but the support sucks major but there is nothing us poor peons who make them rich can do about it.

Comment

R2 is one big scam. Get used to it

Comment

Everyone has to remember that R2 is made up of a TEAM of GMs/Devs.. and I'm telling you from the MASS amounts of ticket's I filed for harassment ingame IT ALL depends on the GM you get.. Which it should not be that way they should have a set way of handling ALL things.. But its really at the whim of the person who picks your ticket So maybe not say r2 but say CERTAIN r2 staff members or CERTAIN GMs because I don't believe they are all neglectful of player's feelings and concerns
        Server: (s38)ShineOfAriel
        IGN: (s38)JaeLynn
        Pet: Burning Angel<3
        Hubby: (s34)Lithium<3 (Wubberz that bum)
        LvL52+ Eidolon Ice Mage
        You'reeithergonnalovemeorhateme..You'rechoiceIcareless

Comment

lawl this why i left the game I seen these cheap gm's are getting greedy with cash...

Comment

your right xluv, but what they do reflects on R2 in general.. and yes.. they need to have set ways... people tell me they have fixed the same problem I have
            and yet today, they won't fix it. Hopefully something will come out of all this.. I love the game, but I am tired of a lot of things that go on in the game, and its
            bad enough we have to deal with rudeness in game, but to give them real dollars that keeps this game going and be treated so shabbily is just wrong.. i have
            asked to speak with a supervisor, no response, so they have NO SUPERVISION????
            Just as well, cause I'd be firing a few of them for laziness!

Comment

Im not really sure how that works.. You would think they have a lead GM or Dev or whatever.. Not really sure on my old game which was a private server much like this that was off of a larger game.. The main page had a place where u could see staff.. And it gave u a list of all the staff and what their function was or position.. Wouldn't that be nice ? LOL on one ticket I filed for a issue in-game a pretty serious issue at the time... I had responses from up to 10 different ppl >.< AND i doubt each of those ppl took the time to research the issue that had been on going with me and another player.. Most the responses were COLD and automated.. Only a few seemed to come from real ppl
              Server: (s38)ShineOfAriel
              IGN: (s38)JaeLynn
              Pet: Burning Angel<3
              Hubby: (s34)Lithium<3 (Wubberz that bum)
              LvL52+ Eidolon Ice Mage
              You'reeithergonnalovemeorhateme..You'rechoiceIcareless

Comment

I hear you, I've had mostly good responses today, but then you have the orphens20's out there that I can only imagine how big of a ******* and troller he is
                on his server.. can't stand to look at his pic, instant dislike..
                But the good news is, I just got an email and they fixed it.. so this was not all in vain! I have my
                female panda costume.. how hard could it of been for them to do it in the 1st place and not have all the negative publicity??
                thanks for your support xluv and the others who supported me! all I wanted was a replacement...

Comment

I purchased durning that event, got the 25% later bought another with banner, got nothing.. pretty sure there was only one use posted anywhere. I got no
                  response either

Comment

That's odd.

I accidentally purchased an F clothes. And a GM was kind enough to switch it to the M clothes. It all depends on which person you were talking with I guess.
                    A werewolf, A wearwolf, A warewolf, Aware wolf.

Comment

First of all, we do not screw our players in game. To MISSBANK : Kindly refer your ticket as we have granted your request. just like what Rolltide222 stated : Please be careful next time.. m(^_^)m.. This thread has been closed.

Comment

Working...
                      X