Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Havin trouble connecting to the server.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Havin trouble connecting to the server.

I've logged in and everything and loaded CS home page with no issue. But it wont connect to the server when I try to play, I have reset my computer, and checked my internet connection and everything is running just fine but I can't connect to the server in order to play.

Still cant connect to the server for anything any advice?

Comment

same here its loading then goes straight to a white page

Comment

same takashi

Comment

Moved to General Support.

Is this issue still occurring? If so, you can provide the server number(s) you are trying to access and I will test it.

Comment

Originally posted by Reverie View Post
            Moved to General Support.

Is this issue still occurring? If so, you can provide the server number(s) you are trying to access and I will test it.
            I try to log onto s62 and screen just stops loading and goes white every time.

Comment

I have tested S62 Bloodshed Hollow and did not encounter any issues entering the server, as shown below with the today's server timestamp. You can try a few things to see if it fixes the issue from your end: clearing your history, cache, and temporary files, using wired connection instead of wifi, using different browsers, restarting your device/router, using a proxy, or manually changing your DNS/IP address.
              Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot 2014-07-05 at 2.53.04 PM.png
Views:	1
Size:	609.7 KB
ID:	1690342

Comment

Working...
              X