Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

character disappearance

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• character disappearance

hi i made a support ticket last night about my character whitehammer from server 71 vanishing and no one has gotten back to me about restoreing him i am
    missing play time and events please recover my account R2.

thank you

Give your ticket 24 hours; if it has not been responded to in that time, post back here with your ticket number and I will forward it for you.

Comment

131183 is the ticket number

Comment

I have forwarded your ticket.

Comment

character disappearance

hi i made a ticket 2 days ago about my character whitehammer from server 71 vanishing when i relogged can someone please help me i would really like to go back to playing.

Comment

Thread merged.

Your ticket has already been forwarded.

Comment

no one will reply to the ticket still T_T 2 days of events missed now

Comment

I have re-forwarded your ticket.

Comment

Still no help

HI i am whitehammer from server 71 and made a support ticket and a forum post about my character disapearence i have waited over 48 hours and still have no answers i have spent well over $1000USD on your game and i have to wait this long to have my character restored?...

Comment

Thread merged.

I have forwarded your ticket a third time. Keep in mind character restoration is not a quick and easy process -- it takes a considerable amount of time to retrieve deleted/lost toons, as well as to figure out what happened to the toon in the first place. I understand your frustration, but someone from support should be responding to your ticket within the next day.
                    Last edited by Reverie; 07-12-2014, 10:34 PM.

Comment

Posting threads over and over on the forums is not going to help. It is much easier to PM a Mod about the issue. Also you might want to keep in mind that there is only so much that a forum Moderator can do to help you with your issue.

If there are no stupid questions, then what kind of questions do stupid people ask? Do they get smart just in time to ask questions?

Comment

Working...
                      X