Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

character lock reset

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The team has been waiting for you to submit the information they requested. You must do so before they can move forward.

Comment

I sent the requirements needed, they didn't reply afterwards. case# 157829

Comment

I have forwarded your ticket, however keep in mind that as we're entering the weekend, the individual assigned to your ticket may be off-duty and you may not receive a response until Monday.

Comment

iv been waiting 4 days for my main to get reset and iv even sent someone the info and a proof of receipt and its been over 24 hours since the last reply can someone just help me

Comment

As we are entering the weekend, there's a good chance you may not receive a response until Monday. Some individuals assigned to tickets are off-duty on said days, so if your ticket has not been addressed by the end of Monday, you may post your ticket number back here and it will be forwarded.

Comment

Atleast you gave me a reply. the person who opened my ticket tuesday gave me a reply wesnday and very early thursday and nothing since and its early sunday now. Feels likes this ones always off duty. literaly gave all the information she asked and now nothing for days. i just want to playy the game lol

sorry * its early saturday now
              Last edited by Reverie; 09-13-2014, 01:00 AM. Reason: Posts merged.

Comment

It's Friday..?

Comment

it is 2 am here silly saturday for me

Comment

Also, depending on who's handling your ticket, they could be from different timezones as well. It's likely their weekend started sooner than our's, which may have contributed to wonky reply times.

Comment

in my mind i would imagine itd only take 1-3 hours maybe to reset a charcter lock after the information has been given not 4+ days. but anyway i was relieved to write in here and actualy have someone reply lol xD i enjoy this game alot and i had brought a new friend in and he likes it but i would like to help him more with my main

Comment

Working...
                      X