X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rainingsilverr
    replied
    Originally posted by RoyHatred View Post
    wah.. just read this... so ure really didnt notice on that thing at 1st..wakakak... will took much much more time to fix from the more going much = munchie... miahaha.....
    like reverie said, they are only forum moderators. they aren't the ones in charge of in-game things. reverie only asked questions to better understand the situation. they are only trying to help.

Leave a comment:

• FlameJoseph
    replied
    hi capy and roy hehe my and kru ali and the other are going around lvling are noob toon we created join us lol!!!

Leave a comment:

• RoyHatred
    replied
    Originally posted by Reverie View Post
    You should be able to find it in the server it was originally created on. Is it not there?
    wah.. just read this... so ure really didnt notice on that thing at 1st..wakakak... will took much much more time to fix from the more going much = munchie... miahaha.....

Leave a comment:

• RoyHatred
    replied
    hewhewhew... IGN : (S70)RoyHatred...
    kah3x

Leave a comment:

• R266052157
    replied
    I am from S70. Character name is Captain. Level 96 Eidolon.

Leave a comment:

• Reverie
    replied
    Originally posted by FlameJoseph View Post
    we wiill get all are equipment and money and are loot we have right in valut stll there right none of those would be missing right?
    Correct, your toons should remain intact and in the exact condition it was in prior to the merge.

Leave a comment:

• R22468524
    replied
    going....into...withdrawel.... lol

Leave a comment:

• FlameJoseph
    replied
    we wiill get all are equipment and money and are loot we have right in valut stll there right none of those would be missing right?

Leave a comment:

• Reverie
    replied
    Moderators are not in charge of any in-game aspects -- it was asked that missing character's information be collected for reporting, and that's exactly what happened here. We're called forum moderators for a reason, so no. We don't know what "we've done" [lol]. On that note, this issue has been reported. Thank you for your productive feedback.

Leave a comment:

• RoyHatred
    replied
    god ure moderator, so u should knew what uve done lol... all in s70 wouldnt give all the info in here.. if not = infinity chat IGN IGN IGN IGN IGN from all

Originally posted by Alin0e View Post
    Dont know what is so hard with files migration, on other hand why CR2 didnt check toons before reactivation of servers ?
    will avoid so many tickets now and issues they have
    kah3x agreed
    Last edited by Reverie; 08-14-2014, 12:39 PM. Reason: Posts merged.

Leave a comment:

• Janice1001
    replied
    s70 janice lvl 67 scion

Leave a comment:

• FlameJoseph
    replied
    Is it by today

Leave a comment:

• DyÆ–an
    replied
    Please give R2Games the time to figure this out. This issue will be resolved in the near future.

Leave a comment:

• FlameJoseph
    replied
    Plz give my lvl 99 scion back to me FlameJoseph S70 school about to start i need to go eldo :<
    Last edited by FlameJoseph; 08-14-2014, 11:23 AM.

Leave a comment:

• Reverie
    replied
    This is currently the only merge of the scheduled 5 that is encountering issues to such an extremity. I have reported the issue along with some of your character information. I'll post back here once there's an update regarding this problem.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X